What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Poor you...but I didn't know you also like MCR! :eek:

Get well soon xx

I made it! We had a great night. The vocals were a bit overwhelmed; I'm not sure whether young Mr Way was a bit out of voice or whether the mixing desk was at fault. But the band gave it loads and the crowd were bouncy and friendly. The support, Mindless Self-Indulgence, were great fun, too, even if the (admittedly very hard-working) front-man was as irritating as hell between songs.

I made it! We had a great night. The vocals were a bit overwhelmed; I'm not sure whether young Mr Way was a bit out of voice or whether the mixing desk was at fault. But the band gave it loads and the crowd were bouncy and friendly. The support, Mindless Self-Indulgence, were great fun, too, even if the (admittedly very hard-working) front-man was as irritating as hell between songs.

Glad you had a great time.
Pam and her daughters will be thrilled to read your post. :)

This Friday I have tickets for the best band to come from the United States (in my opinion) in many many years...AGAINST ME! I am the thrilled about it by the way!!!! :D

againstme_02.jpg

seeing Ryan Adams 2morra night in york...cant wait!!!!!!

Bright Eyes - Nov. 19th NYC

Conor Oberst is one of my favorite singer/songwriters, but live he can be such a mess.

I'm hoping he manages not to fall into the audience this time, or knock over any equipment. I wouldn't mind it if he handed me his guitar, though.

this month so far...
Slaughter & the Dogs (Manchester)
Lenny Henry (Edinburgh)
The Proclaimers (Edinburgh)
Frank Skinner (Edinburgh)

yet to come...

The Sex Pistols (Manchester)
The Buzzcocks (Edinburgh)

love

Grim

Just saw
Moz - Five Nights at the Hammerstein
Verve - Carling Academy and Empress Ballroom
The Pipettes - Gramercy Theater

Going to Next
Spiritualized -Apollo Theater - Harlem
Kristeen Young - Pianos (thats right I said it)

The wife and I have America lined up this Saturday, and in December, we're going to catch Billy Joel, and then Stevie Wonder on the following night. :)

Nothing good coming through soon, but I was fortunate enough to see Stars a week or so ago. Im a sucker for good pop music, and the lady loved them also.

According to my daughter, we and her chums are going to the:

"Rockstar Energy Drink Taste of Chaos 2007 with the Used, Rise Against, Aiden and Escape the Fate"

at Leeds on Sunday 25th.

How nice of her to let me know. *reaches for the earplugs*

Have I mentioned lately that I am going to see Against Me! tomorrow night in Philly? Have I mentioned how F-ing excited I am about that??!!! :D

againstme_hob_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom