What concert/show are you going to go to next?

the five morrissey shows.

then after that, malajube i think. i had tickets for psychic tv but the gig was canceled.

LCD Soundsystem, Brixton Academy. A week today. Ooh I'm gonna get on one!

Morrissey
TOMORROW- It's Surely Nearer Now!
morrissey-dances.gif

10/19 Moz at Star Plaza
10/29 The Decemberists with Comtesse

Did I mention
tomorrow.jpg
?! I think I'll need an Ambien to sleep tonight :)

Sinead O'Connor & Damien Dempsey on October 24th, then up to NYC for Moz on the 27th. I opted out of seeing one of my all-time faves (Marshall Crenshaw) the other night; it would have been my sixth or seventh show of his, but I had only just found out about it the day before (he has a worthless web site & mailing list) and I didn't have time to reschedule things around it.

shizzle. I cant believe I'm actually seeing Moz again in LESS THAN A WEEK. I keep forgetting its so close. ROCK ON! fun with Moz 'n friends in NYC for a whole week. cant get much better than that! :)

Idlewild/Twilight Sad
Sons and Daughters
Cherry Ghost

-just for starters!

i´m probably seeing some bands this weekend, but what really counts is that i´m seeing Don McLean next week at the Royal Albert Hall! if i´m really lucky, i might be able to see Paul McCartney the day before, but i think it´s sold out and i couldn´t afford it, so i´d have to sneak in..

well, my brother's going to see The National, tonight. i'm not; not tonight or, indeed, any other night. he's only going 'cause i said he'd enjoy it, so he went and got two of their albums the other day and really liked them. i'm angry.

bloody mothers and their big ideas! :mad:

Tongiht:
Correcto n Sons N Daughters
David Holmes
Hopefully Victorian English Gentleman's Club too

3 different venues in a night

tomorrow:

Edwyn Collins (ooh I cannae wait!)
Hot Puppies
Radio Luxembourg
Richard Fearless

Gonna miss the Cribs and the Duke Spirit but whats a boy to do?

I'm supposed to be going to see My Chemical Romance in Newcastle on Sunday, but my health may well prevent me from going. The ticket won't go to waste, though. :)

I'm also hoping to see Sons and Daughters in Hull at the end of the month.

I'm supposed to be going to see My Chemical Romance in Newcastle on Sunday, but my health may well prevent me from going. The ticket won't go to waste, though. :)

I'm also hoping to see Sons and Daughters in Hull at the end of the month.

Poor you...but I didn't know you also like MCR! :eek:

Get well soon xx

Poor you...but I didn't know you also like MCR! :eek:

Get well soon xx

I don't really, but we decided that as the teenagers needed transport to get there, we'd do it as a family. Me and Stig - the Oldest Moshers in Town! Perfect embarrassing parents. :D

Back
Top Bottom