What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Morrissey 10/22 Hammerstein
Police 11/3 Atlantic City
Rangers vs Islanders 11/19 MSG

ha, ha, ha!! :)

Bitches?... I don't know. They have a fistfull of good tunes and I've heard they are very good in live...

but... bitches?... funny.

next for me is the rather wonderful slaughter and the dogs at the academy in manchester friday 2 nov 2007 then at the same venue the adicts friday 16 nov amd later on 1 december its the uk subs bak together with a classic line up of NICKY GARRATT / PETE DAVIES / PAUL SLACK and of course MR CHARLIE HARPER - see u down the front ??

Bitches?... I don't know. They have a fistfull of good tunes and I've heard they are very good in live...

!?

FUNNY! No, Interpol is one of the best newer bands out there imho.

I think I'm going to see New Model Army (it's an annual event in our neck of the woods), The Levelers and...dunno, I feel the need to go to more gigs!

After the MOZ shows....Intepol at the forum in LA...it will be my 3rd time watching them live...first time this year...

he wasnt calling Interpol bitches. he was saying "im seeing Interpol, bitches!"

its American slang, i guess.

Pete and The Pirates tonight. Rubbish name though

Heard a song by them and thought it was ok so dragging my erstwhile chum along to have a ganders.

Torn on Saturday, should I go to the Gonzo tour thingamijig (rumblestrips and Blood red Shoes who I've both seen in the past few months)
or allez les bleus as it were? Prob the latter! ALLEZ LES BLEUS

Seeing Angie Hart (Jesse Tobias's ex) tomorrow night at my local pub - it her debut solo album & apparently a 'breakup' album.

Also got my Big Day Out ticket this morning, so in Feb 08 will be seeing bjork, Arcade Fire, Billy Bragg among others.

Seeing Angie Hart (Jesse Tobias's ex) tomorrow night at my local pub - it her debut solo album & apparently a 'breakup' album.

Might be a "I HATE MORRISSEY" theme night. It could belike that infamous diana interview (there were 3 of us in the marriage)

I used to like Frenti (?) Sadly never owned one of their records but if you watched Neighbours you could hear them every episode!!!

Might be a "I HATE MORRISSEY" theme night. It could belike that infamous diana interview (there were 3 of us in the marriage)

I used to like Frenti (?) Sadly never owned one of their records but if you watched Neighbours you could hear them every episode!!!

Ha, ha! I'm just heading off now...might be a 'I Hate Moz' theme (secretly thats part of the appeal of going).

I used to like Frente too & they were in Neigbours a lot, I think especially with the song 'Accidently Kelly Street' - so chirpy!

Back
Top Bottom