What bands / solo artists would you like to see that you have never seen ?

cool, glad to hear it. ill buy a graphic novel there now and again as they sell decent used books in top shape but really the purchase is just an afterthought to browsing there shelves. some neat stuff

silly :p

my kids went to see them in vegas without me : ( jerks!

luckyyyy

Not sure where you live but it seems like SW keeps announcing different weekends in different cities so hopefully you’ll get your chance soon!

descendents, screeching weasel, nick cave, and fields of the nephilim

I've seen Fields in the 90's as support of New Model Army

Led Zeppelin and Shattered Faith are about the only ones left for me. Lots of the punk bands that I barely missed have come back around lately. Was supposed to see Shattered Faith about a month ago but they had an issue and had to go back to LA. I'd love to see The Smiths again but I don't really think that's likely.

There are a few. My biggest regret is having never seen The Cure, since I have been a fan since my teenage years. I came close on the Wish tour, but my friends and I all worked at the same place and I covered for them so they could go.. all I got was a lousy T-shirt which my sister ended up stealing along with my knock-off Meat is Murder shirt. :p

I'm going to see Erasure in Vegas soon if we get tickets in time. Halloween night. Should be an interesting event.

Led Zeppelin and Shattered Faith are about the only ones left for me. Lots of the punk bands that I barely missed have come back around lately. Was supposed to see Shattered Faith about a month ago but they had an issue and had to go back to LA. I'd love to see The Smiths again but I don't really think that's likely.

You saw The Smiths!! Where and when?!

I thought of another band! Tears For Fears. I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, but I've never managed to see them live. SOON. It'll happen.

Updated list:
1. And Also The Trees
2. Tears For Fears

You saw The Smiths!! Where and when?!

At The Henry J Kaiser in Oakland in 85. Good show except for the opener. Oddly enough I spent at huge amount of time at Dead shows there in the late '80s. Also saw The Cure, New Order and a few others there plus U2 in SF in '84 and REM at this tiny place in Santa Cruz around the same time. Was a good time for concerts.

Last edited:
I saw Television in May, which I thought would never happen. Really, Echo And The Bunnymen and Suede are the only ones left. Suede seems to have forsaken the US so I'm not holding my breath for them. I would also like to see Morrissey play live with Alain again but that is also probably unlikely.

I saw Television in May, which I thought would never happen. Really, Echo And The Bunnymen and Suede are the only ones left. Suede seems to have forsaken the US so I'm not holding my breath for them. I would also like to see Morrissey play live with Alain again but that is also probably unlikely.

I went to see Television last year at Rough Trade's new Brooklyn outpost. Incredible show! And yeah, I never ever thought I'd have the chance.

I was just telling my husband how glad I am that I went to see Suede on their first couple of tours. I hope I'm able to see them again someday. I've really been enjoying Bloodsports.

Are you going to catch the Bunnymen this time around?

I envy you for having seen the Smiths! Thanks for the shirt pics—what a nice memento to have held on to. :)

Back
Top Bottom