What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever

A nod to Misguided Trousers for this little gem:

evennow, I do believe this could be a guilty pleasure but I am a little bit disappointed you didn't post the original by Shocking Blue. I have to assume they are NOT a guilty pleasure. :rolleyes:

And before any hatebot accuses me of any mozbotism and see this as evidence I only like what Moz likes,
they're from my town and I've seen them life and they were f***ing great! :guitar::thumb::)

Morrissey is so lucky! :pensive:

AC you must be back on your meds. Excellent GP video! Easy to see why you like her because she is easy on the eyes :brows:.

If only Moz liked the ladies he could have had baby Sinatras filled with angst and talent. Not to mention all the pasta and marinara sauce dinners and long walks down the Malibu beach. When it got cold they could put on their matching hoodies. Buster would have been their godfather and James Newell Osterberg, Jr., could have been the best man at the wedding. And as twisted as this sounds it is not as twisted as...

ah, you kids know nothing :D ... by the way, this is not for you Biebs.

Did you just refer to me as a kid? ;) You would have to be pretty old for that. This is all about guilty pleasures and the original is too good to qualify. The pop sugar version is a real GP. I kind of like 743 Biebs because he is always there adding absolutely nothing like the guilty pleasures this thread is about. On Topic! :D

But if he stops...and the Scumbag video posts end that would be welcome. Man cannot live on Scumbag videos alone. :)

not as good as M's version of 'Moon Over Kentucky ' , but.........

'Chippin' around, kick my brains 'round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours '

:thumb:

I LOVE Annie Lennox :flowers: But this cover lays bare the singular voice Freddie had and how he owned and still owns this song beyond the grave. And now he has David with him. What will the kids of today do when they have only Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande to look back on. :(

I get pissed off when I'm stuck on the 405 and have to drive through the f***ing valley trying to get to Morrissey's favorite freeway California 101 back home to Malibu.

Yes, if Morrissey and Nancy had a kid, he/she would of been the songbird of their generation. Who knows..maybe lil' Sammy is a secret love child.

I LOVE Annie Lennox :flowers: But this cover lays bare the singular voice Freddie had and how he owned and still owns this song beyond the grave. And now he has David with him. What will the kids of today do when they have only Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande to look back on. :(

Nothing. But they will think they were as great as we think Moz, Bowie and Lou Reed are great. :ha-no:
Can't blame them.

whoa now!, not too fast GP M.C. ! don't go tellin' others what their GP's are and are not, you don't own this thread, though you would like to! :lbf: off topic? :lbf:. This whole forum is off topic !!! :lbf:.

oh yes, when scumbag stops... scumbag will stop.

I like your abbreviation GP. :D
Gonna use it from now on and than if people raise their eyebrows and ask what it means I will act very surprised and say: you don't know that? Are you living under a rock or what? :lbf:

must give credit where credit is due.... As far as I know, evennow is thee inventor of... 'GP', and maybe PG too! , but I'm not sure about that, he's a bit of a cheeky monkey, that one is. ;)

Yes, laziness is at the heart of GP. As for being a cheeky monkey....I'll take that. I have been called much worse. :tiphat:

must give credit where credit is due.... As far as I know, evennow is thee inventor of... 'GP', and maybe PG too! , but I'm not sure about that, he's a bit of a cheeky monkey, that one is. ;)

Well, in that case I thank evennow too.
(said the Stalin of the Mozlitburo to his minister of propaganda) ha :laughing:
I wonder if I am the Stalin, who are you? Beria? :bow:
Come to think of it, suppose I was called the Hitler of the Mozlitburo, his minister of propaganda was Goebbels, ahem :swear

It is not so bad, to be called Stalin I guess, but to be called Hitler is more evil.
There is a difference, I know but not in brutality, mass murder and dictatorship.
Cheers Ketamine Sun

Back
Top Bottom