What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever

Quando ya lost me there. I was saying that there already may be a solo forum there because we might already be in hell. Sometimes I do wonder.

Sorry, I meant the same. Going from one hell to another and we might not even notice the difference. :squiffy:

I guess what we don't know won't hurt us. It'll be such a smooth transition from this world to the next, that we won't even bother giving pain a different name... we'll just continue to call it... 'love'. :) :straightface: ho-hum.

Uhhh, ..... Yes. I agree.
But at least we will still feel, something, anything, you might call love.
Pain is okay. o_O

Ah, best of both worlds ! Sounds like a win win situation to me ! :lbf:

Well, Lord knows it would be the first time. :(
Or For once in my life. :D
Pick a song.
I have a slight feeling which one you would choose.
Could be very wrong though!
But I like surprises. :lbf:

' I guess we could start a solow in hell? ' ?

there already is one, and we're both on it. On earth as it is in hell ! Isn't that what the Good Book says ? ;)

Maybe Solo is a kind of hell, since people come here to release their demons.

“If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels” (Tennessee Williams, Conversations)

well too bad, it's not your birthday anymore. :p;)

You know Quando, are past few posts have been quite off topic, and so I must confess that I have roped you into this little detour that will be detrimental to the longevity of the very thread that you started ! YES, I am evil !:smilingimp: But as I've said before.... this thread MUST DIE !!! :lbf: ;)

Well you won't believe me but it IS my birthday today! :laughing:
Check my profile page.
It's the nicest birthday I ever had,...... So far. o_O
And I like a bit of evil.
As long as you don't overdo it. :love:

Last edited:
in that case... ' I've come to wish an unhappy .....' well, you know the rest.

'And I like a bit of evil.
As long as you don't overdo it.'

what ? Is there another way of doing it ? ;)

Great song.
Yes, but it might be slightly less entertaining for your taste.
But hey, why don't you......well, you know the rest as well. ;)

is it really?!? oh how exciting! happy birthday, gerrit! did you do anything special?

is it really?!? oh how exciting! happy birthday, gerrit! did you do anything special?

Yes it is.
Thank you Rifke, much appreciated! :thumb:
Yes, I did something special.
That is I stayed at home alone and very much enjoyed my freedom and liberty to do whatever I wanted and when I wanted. (Being addicted to this site that is) :squiffy:

Usually I go to my younger sister who was born on my birthday.
Very nice to go because there are lots of friends and there is food and drinks and music.
But this year she sold her little restaurant and it has to be emptied before the first of October. She has no time.
So special it wasn't after all. :o

But Tuesday I will go with my ex-girlfriend to a new museum.
Delighted to go cause the exhibition is interesting and in a very nice environment. :)

of course he's been getting something special, I've been replying to his posts haven't I ?! Isn't that more than anyone here can wish for ? :lbf: ;)

Yes it is cause I like your posts very much so. :thumb:
I wish you nothing more than good feelings and happinesses, whatever that may be, for you! ;)

Yes it is.
Thank you Rifke, much appreciated! :thumb:
Yes, I did something special.
That is I stayed at home alone and very much enjoyed my freedom and liberty to do whatever I wanted and when I wanted. (Being addicted to this site that is) :squiffy:

Usually I go to my younger sister who was born on my birthday.
Very nice to go because there are lots of friends and there is food and drinks and music.
But this year she sold her little restaurant and it has to be emptied before the first of October. She has no time.
So special it wasn't after all. :o

But Tuesday I will go with my ex-girlfriend to a new museum.
Delighted to go cause the exhibition is interesting and in a very nice environment. :)
glad you had a nice day! :)

Back
Top Bottom