What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Dior was a private, timid man who became racked with self-doubt before the showcase of his new collections. He was discreetly gay, never married and preferred the social company of maternal women. A classic perfectionist, he was charming, unassuming and quiet. He loved to eat rich food, gamble and play canasta but for the most part, tended not to socialize, only to visit the homes of a few select close friends. His personal life never had the success of his public life. Left feeling ugly and unhappy by a series of failed love affairs with younger men, the designer who made so many women feel beautiful never felt attractive himself. He died suddenly of a fatal heart attack on 10/24/1957 at 10:30 PM in Montecatini, Italy.

f*** I hate this clown and how can anybody take him seriously with that silly paint job?

39470_20161207.jpg

Congratulations {& Commiserations} on your NME 2020 "Hero Of The Year". Some muppet called slowthai?

Gropes a female comic live on stage, then dives into crowd to kick someone's head in when they want to have a debate with him...

Do you think they'll ask for their gong back...?

í am weeping with laughter here.

Welcome to the 2020 vision of Great Britain.

Curiously, NME's YouTube have yet to update, but they have posted Billy Bragg talking about...allotments?
Is it just me, or...?

Congratulations {& Commiserations} on your NME 2020 "Hero Of The Year". Some muppet called slowthai?

Gropes a female comic live on stage, then dives into crowd to kick someone's head in when they want to have a debate with him...

Do you think they'll ask for their gong back...?

í am weeping with laughter here.

Welcome to the 2020 vision of Great Britain.

This doesn't beat that but swedish comedian Henrik Schyffert who himself claims to be the "PC mafia" lost it when out drinking the other night claiming he is an african.

He just became a father again.

He also claimed that the cost for immigration to Sweden is merely the price of a pizza per person. He was later thrown out from the club by the security cause he was too drunk and acting very strange.

í quite enjoyed this fella slowthai...

...oh well, probably a bit late now.

Unless, he 'pulls a Schofield' in the AM. So to speak.

Sherbet is a cruel mistress.

This doesn't beat that but swedish comedian Henrik Schyffert who himself claims to be the "PC mafia" lost it when out drinking the other night claiming he is an african.

He just became a father again.

He also claimed that the cost for immigration to Sweden is merely the price of a pizza per person. He was later thrown out from the club by the security cause he was too drunk and acting very strange.

51 like me turning 52 and born in nineteen sixty hate.

Henrik and his partner in crime Robert Gustavsson making fun of germans in general. It comes with english subs.

Despite Henrik being this hipster PC mafia dude I always loved his humour and his shows.

He even had some success with this band along with his then girlfriend and I've seen her at a gig and she was so small.

I think he needs another trip to Scotland to shoot some deer like he usually does every year.

I already knew that, it was from a childhood fight with george underwood. it pisses me off when people think he had two different coloured eyes as though he were inbred.

Rifke. I like the picture under your posts. Please could you provide some detail, as I may look further into the artist and hopefully acquire a print. Thanks.

Rifke. I like the picture under your posts. Please could you provide some detail, as I may look further into the artist and hopefully acquire a print. Thanks.
I don't have any information on it, sorry to say! I found it years ago on this fairy tale site called 'sur la lune". I don't think there was any information there on it either!

Back
Top Bottom