What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Yep, some good memories there! Thanks for digging it out. Did Bowie actually have one large & one small pupil, or was is film trickery?

It was bugging me so I googled it:

The unusual appearance of Bowie’s eyes were due to a condition called anisocoria. Anisocoria is a condition characterised by an unequal size in a person’s pupils. In Bowie’s case, his left pupil was permanently dilated.

This can create the illusion of having different coloured eyes because the fixed pupil does not respond to changes in light, while the right pupil does. So Bowie’s left eye often appeared to be quite dark, due to the blackness of his dilated pupil, when compared to the blue of his right iris.
I already knew that, it was from a childhood fight with george underwood. it pisses me off when people think he had two different coloured eyes as though he were inbred.

I recognise the younger of the security men from somewhere else and I am quite sure he works for the swedish security services and he was involved in a brawl or clash with swedish nazis.

Those old guys would be easy to beat up and get past. They would have no means of defending ReGreta if someone wanted to off her.

Interesting!

Bodyguards and security is all for show and you can take out anyone including the american president.

The worlds biggest hockey arena collapses during building but what the hell were they trying to do?

The guy died.

A bit of praise on collaborating with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, the creative core of NIN. The nails will be giving themselves a break from all these music scores and soundtracks and should be back on tour later this year with a new album.

Apparently, it was next on the list for "California Son"...

"I dig Betty and Bobby / Man, what a hobby! / Dolls are really fine / I dig Gertrude and Tilly / It may sound silly / I wish they all were mine ..."

And that is just a genius sleeve ~ assorted ladies atop a hydraulic excavator = í dig chicks! That's SER style genius. Not quite 'It's Over' 45s in front of Marilyn's breasts, but...almost?

Hands down, the strangest thing on YT must be this Sigur Ros’ 24 hour long virtual tour of Iceland. Filmed during the summer solstice, the project starts in Reykjavík and takes you on a bus ride along the coastline. The capital of Iceland IS the strangest city I’ve been to. It’s a small town but it doesn’t have the warm, cozy, small town feel, quite the opposite. It’s cold and grey even on the longest day of the year and I felt a bit out of place, alienated even. The city inhabitants are aware of it and work really hard to uplift their spirits by painting their houses with bright, vibrant colours. I have watched only the first 90 minutes of part 1 and was able to spot a few places I remembered from my trip, then fell asleep to the ambient music and fast forwarded the rest. Time well wasted. Liked the concept of it though - seeing other countries through the eyes of a car passenger without ever stepping a foot outside your home.

Back
Top Bottom