What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Yep, some good memories there! Thanks for digging it out. Did Bowie actually have one large & one small pupil, or was is film trickery?

It was bugging me so I googled it:

The unusual appearance of Bowie’s eyes were due to a condition called anisocoria. Anisocoria is a condition characterised by an unequal size in a person’s pupils. In Bowie’s case, his left pupil was permanently dilated.

This can create the illusion of having different coloured eyes because the fixed pupil does not respond to changes in light, while the right pupil does. So Bowie’s left eye often appeared to be quite dark, due to the blackness of his dilated pupil, when compared to the blue of his right iris.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was excellent...too many truths for some people there, but classic Tom Hanks' reaction...Ricky Gervais is da man.

Full text if anyone is interested:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2020/01/full-text-ricky-gervais-golden-globes-speech/

My favourite line: "We were going to do an in memoriam this year, but when I saw the list of people that died, it wasn’t diverse enough. It was mostly white people and I thought, nah, not on my watch."

Longer version here Mozmar. Funny as f***!

I started doing the same a year ago and cannot believe the benefits to my health. No inflammation or feeling hot or cold and not been having any colds during this time. My skin is so fresh and healthy now and I can do more and sleep better. The depression or what I thought was a depression is gone but it was just me needing more meat and what is in it.

Constipation is gone and I do the number 2 twice a day now and always at the same time of day. My sex life is great from having no libido at all. I crave less sweet things now and my dentist has told me my teeth have never been better. The tooth enamel has returned which can happen if you get enough of what you need from what you eat.

I run longer and faster and have never before in my life been able to lift weight without ending up with incredible pain but now I am the champ at the gym and others wonder what my trick is. My nails and hair is healthier and stronger too.

Staying healthy is all about eating meat and lots and lots of it.

Yep, some good memories there! Thanks for digging it out. Did Bowie actually have one large & one small pupil, or was is film trickery?

It was bugging me so I googled it:

The unusual appearance of Bowie’s eyes were due to a condition called anisocoria. Anisocoria is a condition characterised by an unequal size in a person’s pupils. In Bowie’s case, his left pupil was permanently dilated.

This can create the illusion of having different coloured eyes because the fixed pupil does not respond to changes in light, while the right pupil does. So Bowie’s left eye often appeared to be quite dark, due to the blackness of his dilated pupil, when compared to the blue of his right iris.
He got punched in the eye.

She is in my humble view the greatest risk to mankind and our strive toward progress and evolution. Backed up by Soros and so many others that are hellbent on sending us back to the caves eating maggots.

I am currently having a bet on her and Meghan Markle getting killed this year. Meghan is a certainty to end like Diana but with Greta those that plan to do that are also weighing up the risks of turning her into a marthyr.

Mainstream media know the source but refused to report it today. Virus comes from bats. I remember me and P living in an area back in 2008 where we at night time stood and watched and listened to a bat and its radar.

The radar signal they send out becomes a very weird noise that is almost inside your head. From a tree it was flying round and round to catch something.

Quite an experience. My mother had a friend and colleague who had the misfortune of getting a visit from one in her home and the woman in question almost died from the stress.

Back
Top Bottom