What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Some claim that Kevin murdered Ari Behn in Norway for having accused Kevin of sexually assaulting him at the Nobel prize ceremony years ago.

This new cryptic video from Kevin is confirmation:

I love Kevin and he is a white nationalist who says it as it is who bonks whoever he wants to. Go on and sexually abuse people Kevin it is your God damn right to do so.

Cheers mate and welcome to Sweden again soon.

A young guy from Eskilstuna with some sort of handicap who is great at playing drums invited to take over from the street musician or should I say busker?

Went to school with his dad.

A young guy from Eskilstuna with some sort of handicap who is great at playing drums invited to take over from the street musician or should I say busker?

We weren't in the same class back in the 80's and it's more a case of me knowing who he is from that time. Well travelled family going to LA and Dubai and all the carribean islands.

His dad more known as "Bryan Adams" from his 90's tv success on "Aim for the stars" in Sweden.

His brother lives in Dubai working for Volvo.

The kid reminds me of that classic scene from 24 hour party people when the Joy Division drummer was sent out to sit on some roof of a shed or smaller building to practise isolated on the drumbeat that Hannett was after.

I wonder if the kid can play like that.

JauntyFairBorzoi-small.gif

Hell yah! Iceland has never been hotter and these two witches are stealing the spotlight from granny Bjork

Someone has found a way around NBC taking the footage down:

Great reactions from those present:

This was excellent...too many truths for some people there, but classic Tom Hanks' reaction...Ricky Gervais is da man.

Full text if anyone is interested:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2020/01/full-text-ricky-gervais-golden-globes-speech/

My favourite line: "We were going to do an in memoriam this year, but when I saw the list of people that died, it wasn’t diverse enough. It was mostly white people and I thought, nah, not on my watch."

Back
Top Bottom