What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Oh finally a video about me. Me and P did a lot of things in the past month still we were able to out away a handsome sum of money in the joint savings account but something tells me we will fly off abroad again sooner than we know.
When we buy a home we will be able to save even more money.

Living off interest is not as lucrative as living off shares but in the long run living off interest can be smarter. With shares you can lose a lot in no time.
But many saving schemes combine the two where you choose the percentage between interest and shares yourself.

Passive income is aligning my vortex with the universe? Harnessing the energy of vibrations? What the f***. The biggest hogwash I have heard in a long time! Take advice from this lunatic psychopath and you won't be floating on the water but sinking straight to the bottom. No sane person should adhere to these principles unless you're a nutty fruit cake, tie-dye caftan wearing greasy hippie with coconut shells in your bank account. f***ing hell.

Elon Musk's Cybertruck presentation was a clusterf***. In fact, they should call his truck that:

The comments cracked me up!

Very brave of her to say that and I agree!

I am glad that real women are speaking up against this madness.
Women don't have penis and balls. Women have vaginas, give birth to children and have XX chromosomes. If you don't, you are not a woman. It really is that simple. I can respect how transgender people feel, but the problem arises when they want to tell me how I should refer to them. They are pushing their ideas onto me and I won't have it.

The captcha for this post was: Hear Hear
no joke

Women don't have penis and balls. Women have vaginas, give birth to children and have XX chromosomes. If you don't, you are not a woman. It really is that simple. I can respect how transgender people feel, but the problem arises when they want to tell me how I should refer to them. They are pushing their ideas onto me and I won't have it.

no joke

When you put a dress on and lipstick and act crazy doesnt make you a woman .XY chromosome. A woman is a homo homo sapien with an XY sex chromosome.

no joke

germaine-greer-guilt-perr-014.jpg

it’s high time someone told Steven what his pee pee is also used for...

no joke

But we have moved on from deciding what gender you are as the latest thing is to choose what race or skin colour ones belongs to. A white person who feels black will be allowed to live life as a black person.

This is expected to be voted through in european parliaments soon.

Back
Top Bottom