What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Don’t know why they’re referring to him as a she. He has a cock and balls. He is not a woman!
So f***ing fed up with the gender blender identity bullshit. There is something seriously wrong if there’s more gender identities than letters of the alphabet.
I identify as a medium rare steak.

Don’t know why they’re referring to him as a she. He has a cock and balls. He is not a woman!
So f***ing fed up with the gender blender identity bullshit. There is something seriously wrong if there’s more gender identities than letters of the alphabet.
I identify as a medium rare steak.

what a fool this person is. I mean, I understand it must suck to go through life feeling you're a certain way, feeling you were born into the wrong body and wishing you could be seen and treated how you feel you are. and if you feel like you're a female born into a male body, or vice versa, then I think you should be treated how you feel. but c'mon, is it really worth wasting your time in such a trivial battle? can this person not put himself in the shoes of the aestheticians and see how they might have rights too? getting a bikini wax is NOT a necessity in life or something essential to being a woman or feeling feminine. there are more worthwhile and dignified things to fight for.

what a fool this person is. I mean, I understand it must suck to go through life feeling you're a certain way, feeling you were born into the wrong body and wishing you could be seen and treated how you feel you are. and if you feel like you're a female born into a male body, or vice versa, then I think you should be treated how you feel. but c'mon, is it really worth wasting your time in such a trivial battle? can this person not put himself in the shoes of the aestheticians and see how they might have rights too? getting a bikini wax is NOT a necessity in life or something essential to being a woman or feeling feminine. there are more worthwhile and dignified things to fight for.
This guy’s is an attention seeking sod. I just think this whole gender identity is a human experiment administered by a modern medicine. You didn’t hear of such things 30 years ago. He is a perfect example why these cuckoo cakes are hated.

I've never felt like a woman in a man's body, but I'd have preferred to have been born female because I think it would have made it easier for people to accept my passive temperament and I'd probably be less psychotic. I'm afraid I would have chosen the ultra feminine route and been totally subservient to men. I'd have revelled in being a shrew of a woman only speaking when spoken to, and letting men do everything for me. I'd be a gentle little thing and very polite. I'm afraid the feminists would hate me.

You'd still love me.

This guy’s is an attention seeking sod. I just think this whole gender identity is a human experiment administered by a modern medicine. You didn’t hear of such things 30 years ago. He is a perfect example why these cuckoo cakes are hated.
yes but we dont really know how they feel, do we? i consider myself quite lucky that i don't know how they feel. Because I cant imagine how awful it must be to be in a body that you cant relate to, and to have everyone treating you in a way that you cant relate to. I know if I see myself in a bad mirror (more and more frequent these days, sadly) it will bother me for a long time afterwards, like days, weeks even, sometimes. and it's sort of like the way getting older is so hard for me. im becoming someone I cant relate to. people are seeing me in a way that has no interest for me. but I imagine that's nothing compared to how it must feel to think that nature put you in the wrong body, that there was some kind of a mix up, that no one, not even your family, knows the real you, that your life has been a lie. and then to have to go through all the treatment to just be a make-shift version of what other people just naturally are, which they were just born being and didn't have to contrive and make gargantuan efforts to achieve. I mean, it's such a simple thing, to want to be the gender that you feel yourself to be. it's really not asking much. so it must feel really f***ing unfair. so I cant write them off just like that and say they're just faking. there are some people in this day and age who probably are. I don't put it past anyone these days (and like I mentioned before there's the case of girls who maybe feel they aren't very girly, so it's like you're imagining them saying "well I failed at being a girl so might as well be a boy!"). but the people who actually commit to it and go through with the treatment, that's a lot of f***ing work, thats a lot of upheaval and uncertainty, no ones gonna do that unless they really feel a need to.
I wonder though sometimes if I were born in a male body what would I make of it. I feel very much like a girl, but I don't think I would protest too much if I had been born a dude. I think I would just accept it, I don't think id have any problem finding self expression as a dude. so I do have to wonder what's the big deal about wanting to be a different gender.

yes but we dont really know how they feel, do we? i consider myself quite lucky that i don't know how they feel. Because I cant imagine how awful it must be to be in a body that you cant relate to, and to have everyone treating you in a way that you cant relate to. I know if I see myself in a bad mirror (more and more frequent these days, sadly) it will bother me for a long time afterwards, like days, weeks even, sometimes. and it's sort of like the way getting older is so hard for me. im becoming someone I cant relate to. people are seeing me in a way that has no interest for me. but I imagine that's nothing compared to how it must feel to think that nature put you in the wrong body, that there was some kind of a mix up, that no one, not even your family, knows the real you, that your life has been a lie. and then to have to go through all the treatment to just be a make-shift version of what other people just naturally are, which they were just born being and didn't have to contrive and make gargantuan efforts to achieve. I mean, it's such a simple thing, to want to be the gender that you feel yourself to be. it's really not asking much. so it must feel really f***ing unfair. so I cant write them off just like that and say they're just faking. there are some people in this day and age who probably are. I don't put it past anyone these days (and like I mentioned before there's the case of girls who maybe feel they aren't very girly, so it's like you're imagining them saying "well I failed at being a girl so might as well be a boy!"). but the people who actually commit to it and go through with the treatment, that's a lot of f***ing work, thats a lot of upheaval and uncertainty, no ones gonna do that unless they really feel a need to.
I wonder though sometimes if I were born in a male body what would I make of it. I feel very much like a girl, but I don't think I would protest too much if I had been born a dude. I think I would just accept it, I don't think id have any problem finding self expression as a dude. so I do have to wonder what's the big deal about wanting to be a different gender.

I think it’s sad that people focus too much on how they feel and not enough on what they do. Humans existed for thousands of years without trying to define their gender identity, let alone change it. Women were women and men were men. Now the identity politics try to convince everyone that you can be whatever you want to be. Why don’t people aim for leaving a legacy behind, make a meaningful use of their lives? It doesn’t have to be anything earth shattering. Just making the most of what you’ve been given. I know why. Because you would actually have to work for it. People have become lazy beyond belief. Half of the population would be wiped out in a matter of days if they had to live the lives of their grandparents.

I also believe that parents are giving their kids too much control over everything, including their gender. Is it ok for a parent to encourage their kid to cross dress ? “Johnny, do you want to wear a dress today or pants?” I think it’s sickening and absurd, imo.

Back
Top Bottom