What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Measles is a killer and it could easily take hold again. All the effort spent in eradicating it could be jeaopordised by the anti immunologists. The medical profession must be despairing.
Mercury for babies, don't think that's the way. You do realise they inject the same things that make up the disease and loads of people have suffered all kinds of things like falling asleep all the time from the vaccines.
The human body can cope on its own and will get stronger from it.
Over protecting parents end up with kids full of allergies.

Measles is a killer and it could easily take hold again. All the effort spent in eradicating it could be jeaopordised by the anti immunologists. The medical profession must be despairing.
Death from measles!

LOL

Kids go to ER with a cold. That is a major problem as they scare people they will die when we as kids went to bed for a day or two and that was it. But in England they were never able to cure anything and ended up with illnesses like no other for some reason.

I was speaking off the cuff. It was my gut reaction. I know measles can't kill you, but it can cause a lot of damage.
It only makes the human body stronger and I really don't believe in virus as such as I believe the body is programmed to have these things as part of making the body stronger and immune. The more I studied what they call virus the more likely it is something that is spread around by Big Pharma and governments that is made in labs. Vaccines is a way to avoid the natural and that will make the immune system weaker.
Take the ever on going cancer research and only a fool would believe there is such a thing. It is the biggest income source in the world for people in labs who are absolutely useless in the real world. They are puppet actors performing for Big Pharma so they can pretend that they are trying to cure cancer while at the meantime selling so called medicines for billions.
A cure for cancer would never be affordable for the patient or for Big Pharma who would only lose money from selling one product instead of countless others that really generate the money.
Cancer is Candida overgrowth and even Morrissey warns against eating fungus clearly having studied it and talked to people who long ago realised cancer is a project name when Candida is the root cause. The tumor is body tissue trying to isolate the candida and every tumor has candida at the core of a tumor.
My moms best friend had brain cancer and they opened her skull and the fungus fell out her doctor told her. They didn't have to cut it to take it out as it just fell out. Cancer research people are the most evil people on the planet and sometimes I wish terrorists would focus on them instead of other useless targets cause that would make sense. Maybe one day they will when the world like me have been told the truth.

This is what is worrying about parents not having their children inoculated against measles. It can be contracted by adults too. And as far as I know, it can have very profound affects on adults. People think of measles as something you go through as a child but I think I've heard that it is far worse in adults.
It is natural to die of all kinds of things. The weak are programmed to die from things they didn't suffer from as children. That is why a cure for aids and other things is wrong. Nature it meant to kill some people who live in a way that nature is not ok with. In Sweden they are now in panic over the fact the transgenders who had a sex change are more mentally ill than ever and killing themselves in record numbers. Because you cannot play around with the order of nature.
Only in white supremacist surroundings based on the old values of the bible will this truth still be told and once again have they been proved to be right.
You might be thinking about the disease for adult men that turn their balls into footballs which makes them sterile.

30 years later and the Russians still live in the same mind frame. I experienced something like this back in grade 8. We all (girls included) had to go through a week of military training as a part of a school curriculum. What the hell was it called? Nuclear disaster preparedness camp, or something like that? We had to find the way out of a forest using a map and a compass, target shooting and all. We lived in a cabin and that's where I got drunk for the first time, lit my first cig and kissed a girl. Yeah, I wasted no time, haha. Back then I thought it was cool, because anything was better than sitting in the classroom. Now I look at it as a total brainwashing.

30 years later and the Russians still live in the same mind frame. I experienced something like this back in grade 8. We all (girls included) had to go through a week of military training as a part of a school curriculum. What the hell was it called? Nuclear disaster preparedness camp, or something like that? We had to find the way out of a forest using a map and a compass, target shooting and all. We lived in a cabin and that's where I got drunk for the first time, lit my first cig and kissed a girl. Yeah, I wasted no time, haha. Back then I thought it was cool, because anything was better than sitting in the classroom. Now I look at it as a total brainwashing.

Camping out and that does something to ya and I tried to climb inside the girls sleeping bags.

I suppose that is where you found the spirit of BC.

When I was young military service was mandatory unless you refused and had to spend some time locked up like some did. Others pissed their bed on their first night as a way to get discharged which wasn't fun for the guy sleeping under the guy pissing the top bunk.

First night all us lads expected to get dragged out bare chested and run like we had been told by others so when we heard noise down the hall we thought they were coming to wake us up but instead the only black dude there had been tripping on something and the guards had to come and with the assistance of rescue services they gave him a shot to calm him down.

We were later told he had been away in real wars and did that to be able to still fight abroad and not play about in the swedish military.

The only time we were brutally dragged out in nowhere we ended up in a gymnastics hall in the woods where they told us to pick apart and put together the weapon in pitch dark. What sounded and felt like impossible turned out to not be so hard and to my surprise I was not the last one able to do it.

Fingers for eyes works but not with bombs.

The black dude became infamous years later when he killed cops in Malexander with their own weapons crawling as they were begging for their lives saying they have kids.

His face will never leave me and he was sticking out like a sore thumb at the barracks and he knew it and felt it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklöv

One of few black nazis.

Camping out and that does something to ya and I tried to climb inside the girls sleeping bags.

I suppose that is where you found the spirit of BC.

When I was young military service was mandatory unless you refused and had to spend some time locked up like some did. Others pissed their bed on their first night as a way to get discharged which wasn't fun for the guy sleeping under the guy pissing the top bunk.

First night all us lads expected to get dragged out bare chested and run like we had been told by others so when we heard noise down the hall we thought they were coming to wake us up but instead the only black dude there had been tripping on something and the guards had to come and with the assistance of rescue services they gave him a shot to calm him down.

We were later told he had been away in real wars and did that to be able to still fight abroad and not play about in the swedish military.

The only time we were brutally dragged out in nowhere we ended up in a gymnastics hall in the woods where they told us to pick apart and put together the weapon in pitch dark. What sounded and felt like impossible turned out to not be so hard and to my surprise I was not the last one able to do it.

Fingers for eyes works but not with bombs.

The black dude became infamous years later when he killed cops in Malexander with their own weapons crawling as they were begging for their lives saying they have kids.

His face will never leave me and he was sticking out like a sore thumb at the barracks and he knew it and felt it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklöv

One of few black nazis.
Unlike my older brother, I successfully avoided the two-year compulsory military service. I graduated after the wall came down so we had a choice either to serve one year in the army or civil service. I did civil service in a hospital's trauma ward. I don't know which was worse. Seeing car crash victims so badly injured their limbs were hanging by a thread or being bullied every day the guys needed bromide.

Unlike my older brother, I successfully avoided the two-year compulsory military service. I graduated after the wall came down so we had a choice either to serve one year in the army or civil service. I did civil service in a hospital's trauma ward. I don't know which was worse. Seeing car crash victims so badly injured their limbs were hanging by a thread or being bullied every day the guys needed bromide.
The Breaking Bad movie El Camino has this scene at a diner where they talk about Bromide and Bromelain as one dude confuses the two.
You probablydid the right thing and I felt so let down by the military service in that it didn't teach me the things I really wanted to learn like killing people and learning tactics. We were camping out and painting each others faces two by two and being fire guard in the tent at wolf hour was like a nice quiet break from it all.
Making your food in the filth bowl as we called it and one way to make it easier was to place a plastic bag in it and then throw that away when done saving you the dishes.
Never met such weird characters but in the end they respected me as they tried to break me down but I had been running the whole warm summer with plastic under my training clothes and was the fittest one there so for me running with heavy things on me did not bother me.
I did manage to get a transfer and ended up serving the officers and being around their folders with "secret" on them. I even served coffee and cake at their meetings.
The biggest memory is of course at the shooting range and the horse kick you got in your shoulder as you fired it and dust from ground created a cloud in the air. How they dared walk in front of what was basically kids who had never experienced weapons of any kind is beyond me but a year later one soldier shot the guy next to him in the head by mistake and routines changed.

Back
Top Bottom