What are you watching on YouTube right now?

There has been this rumor that M/S Estonia was in fact blown up which had to do with the russian mob apparently transporting plutonium which was to be sold on.

For me the Estonia disaster presented another chapter in my personal experience of the Mandela effect. My mother told me about two people from Eskilstuna who died on board but years later when we talked about it she had no clue what I was talking about and looked at me all confused.

She told me about them in great detail and how one of their loved ones back in Eskilstuna had a bad dream about a boat sinking. The last time we spoke about it she had no recollection of it.

There were a number of times in my life this occured where she and other people had told me things and later completely denied it. We slip and slide out of the same existence all the time then back again.

Me and Pilla woke up the chaos and I though what dad would have made of it all. It made me long for Christmas so I started singing Christmas songs with Pilla just looking at me.

I picked up her cuddly bear Hugo and went "Oh Hugo it is Christmas again look snow" and him and me danced around and sang a Christmas medley.

14 hours of sleep is like speed man.
Last time I slept that long was when my nurse friend gave me rohypnol. I had no recollection of what happened in last 24 hours before I woke up. Didnt know what day or time it was or that I even took the pill. I hope I wasn’t raped.

Last time I slept that long was when my nurse friend gave me rohypnol. I had no recollection of what happened in last 24 hours before I woke up. Didnt know what day or time it was or that I even took the pill. I hope I wasn’t raped.
My ex colleague the punk rock bassist worked at some company where they used this toxic cleaning liquid and slept for an entire weekend he told me.

I am glad I can sleep well and on magnesium you have a deep sleep but also dream a lot.

You wish!

LOL

Added to my bucket list of bands I want to see. I am not a spiritual person or believe in dead souls and such but this would be an experience to remember. Her voice is out of this world and I am totally in love with her. Maria Franz is her name. My angel

Added to my bucket list of bands I want to see. I am not a spiritual person or believe in dead souls and such but this would be an experience to remember. Her voice is out of this world and I am totally in love with her. Maria Franz is her name. My angel

Did you become american in canada and started using the term bucket list from day one?

There is nothing I hate more than bucket list morons. You kick a bucket when standing on it to hang yourself FFS.

But most people hang themselves sitting down.

Did you become american in canada and started using the term bucket list from day one?

There is nothing I hate more than bucket list morons. You kick a bucket when standing on it to hang yourself FFS.

But most people hang themselves sitting down.
You should try it, genius

You should try it, genius
Never tried hanging though sometime in the early 90's I had it all rigged up and tried the noose around my neck in the stairs of the ghetto. Life decisions are made in a split second.

I carried on living so that I could befriend someone like you.

Oh dear f***ing christ on a scooter why!

Back
Top Bottom