What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Awww. How cute. Look what you can achieve under threat of a bullet to the back of the head.

Michael Owen, England football’s one time blue eyed boy, now does ads, allegedly to help fund his gambling habits.

In happier times:

The launch was great, but the booster landings were amazing. Humans really are incredible.

Do you really believe in that?
I mean it is so fake I dunno where to begin and is yet another perfect example of american hysteria. Only if you work for the hoax project do you have a right to pretend it is real but if not you really must question yourself if for one second believing that is in any way true as in it happened in the reality we all find ourselves in.

Watching it on tv now and here it is on Youtube.

LOL
The bloody hungarians dub it in hungarian, hahahaha

Listening to Ire'n calling home to Hungary back in 2006 was the greatest entertainment ever. They talk so fast they give the spanish speaking people a run for their money.

I mean it is so fake I dunno where to begin and is yet another perfect example of american hysteria. Only if you work for the hoax project do you have a right to pretend it is real but if not you really must question yourself if for one second believing that is in any way true as in it happened in the reality we all find ourselves in.

It’s every bit as real as your tedious, moronic anti-Americanism.

It’s every bit as real as your tedious, moronic anti-Americanism.
Haha oh dear you really do believe in it. Well my friend it has been debunked to oblivion at this time and I bet you still believe in the star wars system they had to admit was fake.
You americans are holding onto fake news and fake history and that is all you are cause newsflash you are a very young country made up of some sorry states and now you sit in the lap of the chinese manufacturing everything you need plus the canadians make those cute gay orange things you keep your medicine in also made in Canada.
You're as independent as an orphan in a Thailand shelter for kids of the tsunami circa 2005.

Haha oh dear you really do believe in it. Well my friend it has been debunked to oblivion at this time and I bet you still believe in the star wars system they had to admit was fake.
You americans are holding onto fake news and fake history and that is all you are cause newsflash you are a very young country made up of some sorry states and now you sit in the lap of the chinese manufacturing everything you need plus the canadians make those cute gay orange things you keep your medicine in also made in Canada.
You're as independent as an orphan in a Thailand shelter for kids of the tsunami circa 2005.

This reads like a treatise on mental illness.

Christ. He knows that’s it, doesn’t he? Heart rending.
I've wondered if he was undergoing chemo at this time. He's gaunt and haunted, his hair appears to be glued on, and the wrap around his left hand would make sense to cover bruising from a PICC line. Any way you look at it, it's a poignant, challenging performance to watch and a fitting end to his live appearances.

Wow, BB. When was this? I assume he's already quite ill as he doesn't look good.

I think this was in 2005. At the time the rumour was that he was suffering from dementia. Of course, he had over a decade left, but you get the impression he himself thought it was his final performance.

I think this was in 2005. At the time the rumour was that he was suffering from dementia. Of course, he had over a decade left, but you get the impression he himself thought it was his final performance.
Ah, that's what was puzzling me. He looks (and sounds) ill, but he also looks quite a bit younger than in the Lazarus video. Maybe the cancer treatment went on longer than we knew? Or possibly something else?

Back
Top Bottom