What are you watching on YouTube right now?

She should follow my advice and order her vitamins and minerals online. If I can get them delivered to my door at 3 at night when the idiot neighbour gets his newspaper then I suspect she can have it delivered to hers.
The famous take giant doses of vitamin c so there you have it the trick they use to have that wonderful skin and all the rest but choose the right one or you will end up with runs.

She should follow my advice and order her vitamins and minerals online. If I can get them delivered to my door at 3 at night when the idiot neighbour gets his newspaper then I suspect she can have it delivered to hers.
The famous take giant doses of vitamin c so there you have it the trick they use to have that wonderful skin and all the rest but choose the right one or you will end up with runs.

This was back when she was driving around all night and day and she just needed somewhere to go. She didn't want to sit at home and wait for the vitamins to be delivered.

This was back when she was driving around all night and day and she just needed somewhere to go. She didn't want to sit at home and wait for the vitamins to be delivered.

Desperate for attention like every whore out there and when she took her uggs off onboard a flight the passengers complained cause her feet were stinking.
That is how I see her since then. Imagine cheez curls or cheese doodles and her feet.

Britney didn't want to fly around in a helicopter though. At the time I think she was making her own personal internal version of google streetview. She wanted to drive her little fleet of black and white cars all over Los Angeles and see where the roads went. She seemed interested in mapping all of the drug stores, gas stations, fast food restaurants, and Starbucks especially.
She probably should have moved to Europe and taken a long well deserved rest but she stayed where her parents could get her back under their control with a lawsuit. I don't think she is mentally ill. I think that anyone that went through the abuse that she probably did as a child star would be lucky not to have some erratic behavior. All she wanted to do was drive around and try to have fun. It's not like she was hurting anyone.

Britney didn't want to fly around in a helicopter though. At the time I think she was making her own personal internal version of google streetview. She wanted to drive her little fleet of black and white cars all over Los Angeles and see where the roads went. She seemed interested in mapping all of the drug stores, gas stations, fast food restaurants, and Starbucks especially.
She probably should have moved to Europe and taken a long well deserved rest but she stayed where her parents could get her back under their control with a lawsuit. I don't think she is mentally ill. I think that anyone that went through the abuse that she probably did as a child star would be lucky not to have some erratic behavior. All she wanted to do was drive around and try to have fun. It's not like she was hurting anyone.
A swede bought the red leather sofa she crashed on when at Max Martin's studio in Stockholm.

Halfway through it Conny shows his original british pressing of the Joy Division album "Closer".
Every band member has some sort of peculiar field of interest and one travels to places like coastlines he finds exciting somehow simply because of the position on the map.
Swedes, you know...

Whoever voted this redundant is redundant. Choke on a hobo dick.

Back
Top Bottom