What are you watching on tv?

For the moment preforably only the BBC serie "Keeping Up Appearances".

Onslow is one the of most poetic characters in british television history!

Last edited:
Dr. Phil - Teenage brides and horrific abuse: Escaping the secret life of polygamy

With Telus it's just $38 a month for basic tv, which is what I have.
I think ill just come live with you. I mean, you got a phone AND a television! you're living the life!

Dateline - Secrets in Silver Lakes - A young father's murder at work leads investigators to deep secrets about sex, friendship, religion and family.

Dateline - Secrets on the Emerald Coast - When a young mother disappears after leaving her infant in the care of her local pastor and his wife, Florida detectives search for her for five years, uncovering a web of secrets and lies.

20/20 - A Killing on the Cape - Investigation into the 2002 murder of Christa Worthington and whether the man convicted actually committed the crime.

Planet Earth - Seasonal Forests - The trees of the Taiga forest; giant sequoia, the largest living thing on the planet.

i watched an episode of dateline on youtube. it somehow wasn't the same as watching it on telly. it didn't help that the picture was a bit fuzzy. cant seem to find an episode of datelin on youtube where the picture isn't fuzzy. it was called 'pretty poison' I think. about a woman who murdered her husband and tried to make it look like a suicide because he was threatening to put the kibosh on her meth addiction and affair with her boss or somesuch.

i watched an episode of dateline on youtube. it somehow wasn't the same as watching it on telly. it didn't help that the picture was a bit fuzzy. cant seem to find an episode of datelin on youtube where the picture isn't fuzzy. it was called 'pretty poison' I think. about a woman who murdered her husband and tried to make it look like a suicide because he was threatening to put the kibosh on her meth addiction and affair with her boss or somesuch.
I went without tv for years because I thought it would cost a fortune. Then Telus offered a good deal for a year and got me hooked on tv. When the year ended I signed on for their regular price when I found out it was only $38 a month. Why don't you sign up for it?

TV's are cheap these days too. When Telus offered that good deal, I bought a new tv for $150. Then I bought a bigger one and gave the first one away, but I find that after all, the one I gave away was just as nice to watch as the bigger one I now watch. Actually the detail was better on the small tv.

TV's are lightweight nowadays too. You could go to Walmart or London Drugs and easily carry a small one like I had home. No?

Last edited:
I don't know if I could get one set up in my house, I mean, the wiring and whatnot. it would be a nuisance. and im already overloaded with stuff, the last thing I need is a tv taking up space. thanks for the info though. whenever I finally move out I will maybe look into it! :thumb:

Tags
television
Back
Top Bottom