What are you really looking for?

S

starry night

Hey,

What are your qualities, characteristics, morals, values, etc. that you really hope to have in a partner?

What are you really looking for?

Do you think the person you're with has those and makes your perfect partner?

loyalty, honesty, faithfulness and respect. love me for who I am.

What I thought I was looking for is very different than what it turns out I was looking for. For instance, I always thought I wanted someone really funny. Yet, my boyfriend makes jokes that I know are just terrible - and I find myself laughing at them. I always say you know when you're in love with someone when you laugh at their jokes, even when the're really bad.
Things I didn't compromise on: Intelligent, well read, interested in lots of the same things I am; loyal, dependable, sticks with you through hard times; has really good heart. There's tons of things about him that drive me mad, of course :) .

Cod's in the gutter! :p And I lived long enough to witness that! :D
That's it, I'm putting away the Arab Strap and locking the music cabinet! From here on out, it's nothing but sacred music and Gregorian chant for Codreanu. O miserere, Domine... :(

When will the stars be out tonight?

Well, I really like dark, brooding mysterious men who have a faint wiff of unrueliness and trouble about them. And are clever. Thay don't have to be good looking, but it helps!

That's it, I'm putting away the Arab Strap and locking the music cabinet! From here on out, it's nothing but sacred music and Gregorian chant for Codreanu. O miserere, Domine... :(

When will the stars be out tonight?

It would make no difference to me, as I find asceticism quite bewitching. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom