redface.gif

I was done with this thread after:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1205153&postcount=28
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1205164&postcount=29
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1205171&postcount=30
we had a brief friendly exchange I've listed above:
then the others became involved
crazy.gif

Sometimes I make the mistake of forgetting about these others when I read people like you Silke
then the others remind me of what they have made here @ Solo, which I happen to think is now slipping into oblivion

they remind me that site:

1. Til its last breath, this site will always supply snappy one liners. Usually of the kind which are attacks presented as "responses" to something posted in relation to another topic. Whether you find these put downs to be funny or not is usually based on whether you get that is some kind of "inside joke". Then if you find it funny enough, you are supposed to chime in.

2. Another big thing to remember here is that most who still make an effort to post are the types that not only practice #1 above, but that these people have limited fact driven memories and rarely see "the big picture" of a thread. For them, at best, each post is simply one more reason to attack or not attack. Therefore, the idea of deep meaningful discussion is something they do not want here & I do not think they like even pretending it is. I slowly have come to this realization from carefully reading some of their posts which make an attempt at the relevant. Of which, the best you can hope for is one or 2 of them making 1 initial post in keeping with a thread, followed by, at most, 1 or 2 posts which only further explain their initial on "topic post". After that, invariably it will degenerate into either silence or just back biting crap.

3. As it is now, Solo is a "no growth zone". Solo is not only where a book is judged by its cover, but where that cover is determined by some strange mish mash in each person's head about another poster. As these years have gone by these beliefs harden, giving rise to internet people who imagine all sorts of things that they really do not know or worse, some which are simply wrong. I have read this site for years now & I am ever more surprised to see that more and more of those that stay to post are usually ones that are slaves to their knee jerk reactions about each particular post and whose presented view of others is one they made quickly and long ago.

I could detail more about all this, of course, Silke, but I think you get the point.
Regardless, thank you to Hellie for posting to this thread and you for being different.
thumb.gif

now if you'll excuse me, there is now more of "the others" to read before I go again
this usually happens if I log in, then go back to doing something else for a while, but with my username still listed here
the result is one of them is sure to "appear" and such already happened tonight so I now have more of their "wisdom" to digest before I go again
tongue.gif

wow, I am sorry for any of you that actually read all that :eek:
I was quite
1994.gif
at the time :crazy:
I'm better now, honest :thumb:

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all that one day, all threads will be merged into one which resides in the Pigsty.

you yourself said you do not believe it that?
so why do you continue to lie?
at least some of us have a reason for why we post crazy sometimes :rolleyes:
I fear for you, you are just stuck being that why
that makes me sad for you trubz :tears:

I have no idea what you're talking about, Robby.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all that one day, all threads will be merged into one which resides in the Pigsty.

you yourself said months ago that you do not believe that?
all threads will be merged into one which resides in the Pigsty
you further went on to say that you were just "winding me up"* as they say
I think this is because you have no life of your own
that is just my sober and experienced opinion of you, thats all trubs
so
why do you continue to lie?
I do not know

ps: the thing is trubz, you are one of "the Others" like on "Lost"
you should watch that show, you could learn a lot about yourself and people like you :guitar:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Others_(Lost)

*=you did not use British terms of course, and have likely since then deleted it, I am not going to bother to check back months and months for exactly what you said, that would be playing your game

you yourself said months ago that you do not believe that?
all threads will be merged into one which resides in the Pigsty
you further went on to say that you were just "winding me up"* as they say
I think this is because you have no life of your own
that is just my sober and experienced opinion of you, thats all trubs
so
why do you continue to lie?
I do not know

ps: the thing is trubz, you are one of "the Others" like on "Lost"
you should watch that show, you could learn a lot about yourself and people like you :guitar:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Others_(Lost)

*=you did not use British terms of course, and have likely since then deleted it, I am not going to bother to check back months and months for exactly what you said, that would be playing your game

What in the hell are you talking about??

I don't think I EVER said that I was just "winding you up."

The derogatory remarks that I've made about you were made because I really don't have a very high opinion of you, Robby. Winding you up has nothing to do with it. Seriously. :thumb:

What in the hell are you talking about??

I don't think I EVER said that I was just "winding you up."

and the beat goes on :rolleyes:
as for the point to this thread, dont worry trubz, even "Others" like you can find some form of "love relationship" :thumb:
Ben_Linus2.jpg

a man like the one pictured above might be perfect for you! :D

ps: the 6th and final season of "Lost" starts in Jan.2010

and the beat goes on :rolleyes:
as for the point to this thread, dont worry trubz, even "Others" like you can find some form of "love relationship" :thumb:

ps: the 6th and final season of "Lost" starts in Jan.2010

What? Do you EVER see me on here whining about love relationships?
No, you do not because I have nothing to complain about.

Maybe we should we revisit the conversation about you trying to get girls drunk, just so they'll have sex with you.

the fact that your posts rarely lack any relevance to threads and only encourage others to do the same is one of your must enduring qualities :rolleyes:
well, that and threatening your power to quote other ppl, keep up the good work ;)
these are the qualities that make you one of the "Others" indeed dearie :barf:

ps: the 6th and final season of "Lost" starts in Jan.2010 ...

the fact that your posts rarely lack any relevance to threads and only encourage others to do the same is one of your must enduring qualities :rolleyes:
well, that and threatening your power to quote other ppl, keep up the good work ;)
these are the qualities that make you one of the "Others" indeed dearie :barf:

You just don't make any sense, Robby.
What are you talking about now?

Robby is basically saying that I don't know what I'm talking about and he's 100% right.

There was a post and someone mentioned 5-ways and Robby said those weren't even in his top 5 experiences.

He then said he wouldn't go to do yoga because he wasn't comfortable.

I thought the two statements come from the same person lacked congruency.

He said it was a long time ago.

I called "shenanigans" meaning I don't believe part of his statement.

I believe he is not comfortable going to yoga but I am skeptical about his claims of having 5-ways.

It's just my opinion. I cannot possibly know, so his convoluted way of saying I don't have any facts is 100% correct.

I just don't believe him. I opine frequently.

I would like to offer an apology to Robby. This post and all the ones related to it were uncalled for.

I have often posted on these boards about the 4 agreements and one of them is "Make no assumptions."

Without any evidence at all, I have made accusations that are based completely on assumption. I made an agreement with myself to make no assumptions but in this case I failed to live up to it.

Robby, I hope you will except my apology. It is sincere.

-Jimmy/bored

Back
Top Bottom