What are you getting for/from your Valentine this year?

This is your chance to impress us with how romantic you or your sweetie is.

Stephen+H+-+ow+-+vday.png

Last edited:
Re: What are you getting for/getting from your Valentine this year?

Nothing and nothing. I made the new boyfriend promise we wouldn't acknowledge Valentines day this year. It was my anniversary in my previous relationship so I'd prefer to pretend the day dosen't exist. At least for this year until I can fully get over everything. whatever :rolleyes:

Re: What are you getting for/getting from your Valentine this year?

hmm well, we never make much fuss, we are going to have some time together though :p
I will be getting him a card and we are going to see if my parents can have the offspring and we can go for lunch or something. I would like a card, I will be sad if I do not get one, he is still saying cause he got me peepholism years ago at a hell of a price thats all I am ever getting. :p

Dunno about either, yet. After Saturday, I'll post what I got/received. For some reason, I was really strapped for ideas this year. Unfortunately, there is not a whole heck of a lot to do in Chicago in February.

I'm just looking forward to spending the whole day with him...this will be our second Valentine's Day together! :sweet:

Dunno about either, yet. After Saturday, I'll post what I got/received. For some reason, I was really strapped for ideas this year. Unfortunately, there is not a whole heck of a lot to do in Chicago in February.

I'm just looking forward to spending the whole day with him...this will be our second Valentine's Day together! :sweet:

The Pretenders are playing Sunday night. I don't know if it's sold out, but that would make a nice present and date.

I got him a card and some turtles chocolates. We're going to spend the day fixing up our rental property. Who says romance is dead. ;)

I didn't realize Saturday was Valentines Day until today.

On Tuesday "D" asked me if I'd like to have dinner with him on Saturday.
I said sure. He wanted to take me out for my B-day, but I had my kids.

A little while ago "S" whom I've been dating for several months, just asked me what we were going to do for Valentines Day Saturday.

ooops. Oh well. He should have thought about it on Monday.

I've never had that problem before, ever.

I didn't realize Saturday was Valentines Day until today.

On Tuesday "D" asked me if I'd like to have dinner with him on Saturday.
I said sure. He wanted to take me out for my B-day, but I had my kids.

A little while ago "S" whom I've been dating for several months, just asked me what we were going to do for Valentines Day Saturday.

ooops. Oh well. He should have thought about it on Monday.

I've never had that problem before, ever.

Does S know about D? U go girl, twice the TLC! :D

I'm leaving my wife at home (her choice) whilst me and my mates of old all go out and see Magazine at the Acedemy, Manchester.

We used to live next to the Acedemy, in our 2nd year together. It's now 20 years on, so one Valentines night won't matter.

A few years ago on Valentines day, we met (and she got a kiss from) a certain quiffed English singer from the 1980's...

...Paul Young:o

I bought my daughter a card and a little doggie stuffed animal. I'm afraid she will be my only valentine this year. :nopity:

I remember being in elementary school and getting those little Vday cards with Zelda on them or somethin. and you'd go through and give the nicest one to your crush, and set aside the most generic ones...the ones that only said "happy Valentines day" or "you're nice" to the kids you didnt like, or thought were ugly. admit it, you did it too, don't lie.

I remember being in elementary school and getting those little Vday cards with Zelda on them or somethin. and you'd go through and give the nicest one to your crush, and set aside the most generic ones...the ones that only said "happy Valentines day" or "you're nice" to the kids you didnt like, or thought were ugly. admit it, you did it too, don't lie.

I got looney tunes cards in kindergarten and gave the Tasmanian Devil card to the girl I hated, haha.

Tags
c. blaze knows whats up ghost = coolest valentine head--god willing overrated day for saps!
Back
Top Bottom