What are you getting for/from your Valentine this year?

I'm spending time with the boy this weekend.

Maybe I'll have better luck on Palm Sunday.

MV5BMTI1ODg0NTAwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg5NjA1MQ@@._V1._SX262_SY400_.jpg

This is our first Valentines day and we wanted to keep it simple. So I bought her a DVD of the first movie we went to see together; Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. Its a high-school movie technically but kind of fits the whole scheme of our relationship (I bought her the double vinyl soundtrack for X-mas).

Also had a bunch of photos printed up from our trips and concerts together and put them in a photo album with the intent of filling it up in the future (including many Moz shows in March). Tomorrow we are going vinyl shopping for one another and out to dinner at the restaurant of her choosing.

Is it how you keep it simple? :love: Don't get me wrong, I'm just envious here. We're going out for lunch, cause I have to work today too and I won't have time to cook. :tears:

Edit: I also got a beautiful bunch of roses. :)

Last edited:
I just gave my dad a Valentine card and a heart-shaped box of Russell Stover's sugar-free chocolates. He really enjoyed it very much!:D:D:D

I also bought my sister a card and a box of chocolates with a picture of two kittens on it, since we both love cats. I can't wait to see the expression on her face when she gets them.:D:D

All I wanted was for my Paris 3 pack to arrive from Recordstore UK today.

Got nothin' in the mail but bills :tears:

Poor Julie. :(

We're on the settee having gin, chocolate and cuddles. There's room for one more and I'll let you dribble on my Paris artwork if you play your cards right. ;)

Poor Julie. :(

We're on the settee having gin, chocolate and cuddles. There's room for one more and I'll let you dribble on my Paris artwork if you play your cards right. ;)

I'll be right over ! :horny:

I'm gonna try and snag the Filter magazine today - bjpaddock has posted that it has some wonderful photos. I will scan, if I get lucky. That might make up for my disappointment.

Tags
c. blaze knows whats up ghost = coolest valentine head--god willing overrated day for saps!
Back
Top Bottom