what are you eating right now

I hate going to the store! I've got to go later today, though. :(
So do I, but sometimes, you just have to go. Last week, i fed my cat a tin of tuna just so I could put off going to the supermarket for another day!

I'm worse. I went to my mother's house and took a can of tuna from her instead of going to the supermarket to buy catfood. :o
haha!!!!!!!!!! that rules! If my mother lived closer, i think I'd have tried that too!

I want one! Or a caramac. OR a Secret, do you remember them? They were lovely...

secret? never heard of it!

but caramac? now you're talking. have you tried caramac kit kats. really, really good, but very addictive.

(i used to fancy the cadbury's caramel rabbit.)

secret? never heard of it!

but caramac? now you're talking. have you tried caramac kit kats. really, really good, but very addictive.

(i used to fancy the cadbury's caramel rabbit.)
Yes! it was like, a hollow chocolate nest with fluffy chocolate fondent centre. They were so good...

I love peanut chunky kit kats at the moment...

Re: rabbit: That's why you got me the ears!

Yes! it was like, a hollow chocolate nest with fluffy chocolate fondent centre. They were so good...

I love peanut chunky kit kats at the moment...

Re: rabbit: That's why you got me the ears!

sounds vaguely familliar

yea, i've been trying to pluck up the courage to ask you to do the voice, too

sounds vaguely familliar

yea, i've been trying to pluck up the courage to ask you to do the voice, too
They were the best!

I can try...I bet you fancied Jessica Rabbit as well, didn't you?

thanks, you're so considerate :)

i really liked daphne out of scooby doo.

all-time favourite was jemima from play school http://www.clothdollcreations.co.uk/images/celebritypics/1970jemima/Jemima from Playschool.gif

[hamble was a boot, though... http://uk.geocities.com/stoffmeister/ps_toys.jpg (bottom right)]
I bet you did...I'll work on the hair.

I had a doll like Hamble (damn my hippy liberal parents, I wanted a Tiny Tears like everyone else!)

I'm eating biscuits in front of a truely awful afternoon film. i like today!

I bet you did...I'll work on the hair.

I had a doll like Hamble (damn my hippy liberal parents, I wanted a Tiny Tears like everyone else!)

I'm eating biscuits in front of a truely awful afternoon film. i like today!

the thing is, with hamble, you knew you'd never get anywhere. just look at her dress. jemima was made-up like a slut, though - just look at her cheeks. she definitely woulda been up for it.

wish i was watching a rubbish film

oh yes, just to stay on topic - nicotine lozenge

the thing is, with hamble, you knew you'd never get anywhere. just look at her dress. jemima was made-up like a slut, though - just look at her cheeks. she definitely woulda been up for it.

wish i was watching a rubbish film
You're right. She was, clearly, a hooker.

I wish you were watching a rubbish film too. One day!

More tea (just so good today!)

i'm eating those biscuits* that are half covered in chocolate. yummy yummy.

(* note for americans: biscuits = cookies)

I wish you were watching a rubbish film too. One day!

yes, but you better let me concentrate on it, or i'll fend you off ...with a pineapple (unless the commercials are on, of course)

yes, but you better let me concentrate on it, or i'll fend you off ...with a pineapple (unless the commercials are on, of course)
Believe me, we will, we can have duvet and tea and biscuits just GET THAT FKN PINEAPPLE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!! (but the ad breaks give us plenty of time to talk and stuff don't they?)

STILL tea!

Believe me, we will, we can have duvet and tea and biscuits just GET THAT FKN PINEAPPLE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!! (but the ad breaks give us plenty of time to talk and stuff don't they?)

STILL tea!

duvet, tea and biscuits, on a weekday afternoon ...oh, and it'll probably be raining outside, too. perfect.

yes, lover, they do.

sorry i shouldn't laugh about the pineapple thing but that was very funny.

and i love pineapples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom