what are you eating right now

A stack of pancakes with raspberry jam. No maple syrup for me, thank you very much. Woke up with the birds, all hungry, so finding myself cooking came as a shock to everyone.

A stack of pancakes with raspberry jam. No maple syrup for me, thank you very much. Woke up with the birds, all hungry, so finding myself cooking came as a shock to everyone.
Naked wearing only a cooks apron walking around in the kitchen flashing the arse. Jamie Oliver saw it and his lisp turned into a stutter as he came over to loan a fiver now the twat is bankrupt.

YES!

I've been on a pizza binge for weeks. I hope today is the last of it.
20190830_163253.jpg

And pizza goes so well with beer...
View attachment 51867
Me and P had one just like that on Tuesday and I not only had funghi on it but ham as well full of nitrites so a double dose of "cancer".

LOL

Looks lovely and a bit crusty like it should be. Pilla removes the crust so I end up having it cause that tastes the best on pizzas and toast and any other bread.

I did it again tonight. Ordered pizza. After eating healthy all day. When will I learn?
From the photo of you a few weeks ago I got the impression you are quite skinny. As long as you don't put on weight that makes you sick. Eating a pizza day won't make anyone fat as long as your metabolism is ok. It's when we eat a lot of other things as well it can become a problem.

But a strip pole will always be hard competition.

From the photo of you a few weeks ago I got the impression you are quite skinny. As long as you don't put on weight that makes you sick. Eating a pizza day won't make anyone fat as long as your metabolism is ok. It's when we eat a lot of other things as well it can become a problem.

But a strip pole will always be hard competition.
I'm pretty skinny except for belly fat.

I am going downtown, there is a Caribbean festival happening on this Labour day long weekend. Looking forward to some spicy food and hot women.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom