what are you eating right now

Deal!

I am actually going somewhere where I can stock up on them in a few weeks.

mmmmm pigs fat.
what, are wine gums hard to get in Sweden? sad! I can get them anytime I want. not only can I get them any time I want but I can get them from a variety of brands each with their own flavours. natural wine gums have the best flavours (and they don't even have red or black!):

1298655.jpg

it's too bad I didn't like you, I'd send you a big box of them if I did.

what, are wine gums hard to get in Sweden? sad! I can get them anytime I want. not only can I get them any time I want but I can get them from a variety of brands each with their own flavours. natural wine gums have the best flavours (and they don't even have red or black!):

1298655.jpg

Of course they are easy to get but as a Bassett's connoisseur cause my mom had their products when I was in her tummy I need to find their wine gums at the tax free.
No they need to come in black and red!
Good to know you taste of wine gum when I kiss you. Slurpee lips.

I would have preferred a local beer. I should have googled it before buying.

I should have ordered what Pablo Honey mentioned; Fat Tug beer. It was available, but I was too quick to click on Red Horse beer.

there has been a lucky star glowin over my head for some time now, i even got a day off, by pure accident without any intervention on my side. so, i'm gonna eat a sweet potato/curcuma bread with sour cherry jam on soy yoghurt now and then count some butterflies down at the river... sun is shinin... maybe the blueberry shrubs have produced some new berries.
lucky streaks cant be controlled. that's what i find a bit frightenin, but best thing to do is to relax and enjoy for as long as possible.

1298655.jpg

Bassett's wine gum on sale today and a whole kilo of it but I resisted the temptation.

Pilla's lasagna makes me feel like Garfield. His name in Sweden is "The cat Gustaf".

LOL

Garfunkel actually has a good solo song and headlined a film over Jack Nicholson.

Just a few examples of his various successes over a healthy 50 year career - all Paul Simon has is his years of cultural appropriation and the knowledge that he'll only ever be the second best musician named Paul from the 60's - behind Paul Rodgers of course

Just a few examples of his various successes over a healthy 50 year career - all Paul Simon has is his years of cultural appropriation and the knowledge that he'll only ever be the second best musician named Paul from the 60's - behind Paul Rodgers of course

That and his crowning achievement of being in the SNL 5 timers club.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom