what are you eating right now

im still curious as to how big a huge f***er of baklava is :p like, was it as big as a fist?

Bigger than a fist. That was a pizza plate!

IMG_1897.jpg

i ate a flatbread pizza for dinner. or i should say some flatbread pizza as it only equated to about two squares, so not a whole one. i say this because i dont want to give the impression that my rabid consumption of baklava has probably already given all of you of my being a big fat fatty, even if i have gained a regrettable amount of weight in the last month. i had to pick the green peppers off because who eats that shit? i was prepared to be stoic and pretend not to notice them but then decided why the hell should i? i can pick them off if i want. it was also not vegan. despite it not being vegan, the fact of it being pizza allowed myself to pretend i was eating it with moz, in rome, in that little hole in the wall place whatever it's called. we may or may not have been wearing his n her blazers. im a sad little woman.

it was quite good, actually. i want more. also some baklava.

Fat people don't talk about how much they eat, they go on about how little they eat (and then raid the fridge). Truth.

Fat people don't talk about how much they eat, they go on about how little they eat (and then raid the fridge). Truth.
it's true. i have a fat aunt and you know that theory about how you need to eat to keep your metabolism up? well she's adopted it for her own uses, both as an excuse for being fat as well as a way to make people feel sorry for her, saying "the reason im fat is because i dont eat enough, but i just cant afford to eat more".

but there are those fat people who just looooooove food and go on about it, what they're cooking and who has the best deep-fried brie and the way flavours in a certain dish blend, and so on. i could never make such a big deal out of food (i say after having tonight just walked two hours to get baklava :D)

it's true. i have a fat aunt and you know that theory about how you need to eat to keep your metabolism up? well she's adopted it for her own uses, both as an excuse for being fat as well as a way to make people feel sorry for her, saying "the reason im fat is because i dont eat enough, but i just cant afford to eat more".

but there are those fat people who just looooooove food and go on about it, what they're cooking and who has the best deep-fried brie and the way flavours in a certain dish blend, and so on. i could never make such a big deal out of food (i say after having tonight just walked two hours to get baklava :D)

Yeah, I’ve heard the metabolism excuse, too. And the “it’s genetic” / “I’m just big-boned” one. And oh, “I’m overweight because I’m diabetic” (yes sure, it’s your diabetes that made you morbidly obese, not the other way round). Anyway, if you walked for two hours to get baklava, you definitely earned it. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed the baklava and the walk. I like taking long walks myself. And eating baklava.

Last edited:
whoa, that is indeed a huge f***er of baklava! (and possibly the most glorious thing ive ever seen :bow:). i had no idea they made baklava like that. all i've ever seen are the little squares of it. well i learned something new.:p

You should have seen the ouzo I had afterwards to help wash it down. They filled the glass to the brim! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve heard the metabolism excuse, too. And the “it’s genetic” / “I’m just big-boned” one. And oh, “I’m overweight because I’m diabetic” (yes sure, it’s your diabetes that made you morbidly obese, not the other way round). Anyway, if you walked for two hours to get baklava, you definitely earned it. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed the baklava and the walk. I like taking long walks myself. And eating baklava.
although people with thyroid issues do legitimately have an excuse though because i had a roommate once who gained 80lbs in 3 months when she was first diagnosed and she was the type of person who would look at me like i was crazy if i were to suggest we share a thing of ben & jerrys or if i were to come home with a container of full fat sour cream for the dip she was making, as if she had just assumed i would know to get the reduced fat. although im one of those who gains weight extremely easily so i can understand feeling a bit sulky and making excuses for yourself when all you wanna do is eat baklava and ice cream and not have all your clothes be too tight the next day, but on the other hand, i take it off quite easily as well. do people actually use the big boned excuse? haha, too funny.

i think youll find that i've been doing a lot of walking to get baklava :D i have not yet clued in to getting two things of it at once, so that the next time a craving (which seem to be perpetual) comes on, i will have already have some. it just seems too extravagant to do that. and it is a very nice walk, along a street full of old victorian houses and churches and a funeral chapel and idyllic side streets, and ive come to accept it as part of my new baklava diet. mostly i like walking at night and seeing the light coming from the windows of the houses, theres something comforting to me about that. it's like the semblance of home and comfort and security which i know would probably be lost if you were to actually enter one of the houses, not because i think anything sordid is going on behind those doors, only because i know that reality is never as good as our imaginations.

Not quite up to Onassis standards. A table and view for the reasonably poor.
it looks pretty nice to me, and, i imagine, it probably looks pretty nice to you as well. and hey look, it's REAL. you know, as in, not made up? as in, if 12" says he's in greece eating baklava he actually is? that's gotta count for something. by the way, say hi to pernilla for me.

it looks pretty nice to me, and, i imagine, it probably looks pretty nice to you as well. and hey look, it's REAL. you know, as in, not made up? as in, if 12" says he's in greece eating baklava he actually is? that's gotta count for something. by the way, say hi to pernilla for me.
A place that has a sun is not a place for me and probably not for you either as you have stated more than once. You are just jealous of all the people that actually had and still have a real life with real memories. You stare out of that gallery and laugh at dead children and it eats you up from inside.

I will say hi to her once the puncture is fixed.

It's so cheap to travel to Greece and who would go there now with mosquitos (not there in the 80's) from Africa hanging with angry people that lost it all with names they cannot even spell themselves.

A decent person would buy a greek island for someone like Ronaldo did instead of sleeping in lice infested bed sheets that 343 people had sex in.

I guess some people with a twisted personality love that sort of thing and bad eye sight helps a lot of course. Greece was hip in 80's and 90's but NOT NOW!

I checked online and it is so cheap no one with taste would even consider it. And greek men don't look like Adonis these days cause american culture happened and everyone got fat.

Gays have this fantasy view of the world and no wonder everyone hates them. We live in troubled times so wake up and smell the coffee for once you kindergarten molded cesspits.

YOU ARE LESS THAN 1% OF THE WORLD POPULATION WE DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU!

It's so cheap to travel to Greece and who would go there now with mosquitos (not there in the 80's) from Africa hanging with angry people that lost it all with names they cannot even spell themselves.

A decent person would buy a greek island for someone like Ronaldo did instead of sleeping in lice infested bed sheets that 343 people had sex in.

I guess some people with a twisted personality love that sort of thing and bad eye sight helps a lot of course. Greece was hip in 80's and 90's but NOT NOW!

I checked online and it is so cheap no one with taste would even consider it. And greek men don't look like Adonis these days cause american culture happened and everyone got fat.

Gays have this fantasy view of the world and no wonder everyone hates them. We live in troubled times so wake up and smell the coffee for once you kindergarten molded cesspits.

what are you, a travel agent? lol what an angry ineffective little man you are. yeah, greece is sooooo demode. and you would know. greece, like rome, is eternal, you absolute gimp.

what are you, a travel agent? lol what an angry ineffective little man you are. yeah, greece is sooooo demode. and you would know. greece, like rome, is eternal, you absolute gimp.
Nothing is and it is sad to see every nerd on here ponce about with Rome. A place full of smelly tourists and inbred people. Walk some stairs and feel special, bah humbug.

I will never become so angry that I laugh at children dying at a pop concert arena. Other than that you seem to know me well.

As always a pleasure!

Nothing is and it is sad to see every nerd on here ponce about with Rome. A place full of smelly tourists and inbred people. Walk some stairs and feel special, bah humbug.

I will never become so angry that I laugh at children dying at a pop concert arena. Other than that you seem to know me well.

As always a pleasure!
If you want to get to her just don't pay any attention to her. I put her on ignore months ago and she barely bothers to rate my posts now although it's obvious she reads every one. It might be about her! Classic narcissist and she attempts to keep a little group of supporters around to bolster her ego but I sense that it's a really exhausting task.

If you want to get to her just don't pay any attention to her. I put her on ignore months ago and she barely bothers to rate my posts now although it's obvious she reads every one. It might be about her! Classic narcissist and she attempts to keep a little group of supporters around to bolster her ego but I sense that it's a really exhausting task.
But I think she loves me and desires me and is just using Gerrit the geriatric as a pawn to get closer to me. She will force me to move to Canada only cause she needs me to build a cabin all from wood.

tenor.gif

I am gonna explain something to you who never saw the world.

I have been to Greece more times than you have kissed boys. I have even seen their best artists perform live at the hotel where me and my family stayed.

This was when Greece had culture and not just yobs throwing stones at the windows of McDonalds. I don't know what 12 slack does on the island of Lesbos but it won't be anything you could call living.

Imitation of a life is what some people occupy their entire lives with and it is a sad lonely place filled with nothing. The greeks had humour though when it comes to what they named their islands and how long and complicated they made their names.

They also have this geezer:

images

Right now I am having a large bowl of Italian made lemon ice.
Delicious.
I am eating it too fast of course, the cold going through my nose and head and giving me a slight but not unpleasant sensation of a strange, little headache.
The ball of cold ice is going down to my stomach and even that sensation is somehow nice and satisfying.
After that I will have to go lie down and think about my hedonist lifestyle and wonder why I am doomed.
Life is so hard when you think about it.

So, tell me. What's the Europe's hot spot? I am thinking of going either to Croatia or Montenegro. I wanted to see Amalfi coast, but Italians turn me off. They can't be arsed to speak decent English.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom