what are you eating right now

Oh my god, that looks great. What is it? It says milky on it but it looks more dark chocolately than milky to me.
its a "Milky Way Midnight" and it is indeed a dark choco outside, which is why I like it :)
although today I am making do with my good old stand by:
hersheys_dark.jpg

Toasted berry scone and an iced tea. I'm doing my best to eat more Bri-ish. I suspect you must harnass your strain of alien powers from something in the tea leaves, I need to understand what the hell billyscissors is talking about when he talks. :p

Toasted berry scone and an iced tea. I'm doing my best to eat more Bri-ish. I suspect you must harnass your strain of alien powers from something in the tea leaves, I need to understand what the hell billyscissors is talking about when he talks. :p

Question- how do you lot over the pond pronounce 'scone'? "ScON" or "ScOWN"? Just wondering as it varies madly here but I didn't know if it's pronounced in one consistent way or not over in the US.

Question- how do you lot over the pond pronounce 'scone'? "ScON" or "ScOWN"? Just wondering as it varies madly here but I didn't know if it's pronounced in one consistent way or not over in the US.

The second way, scOWN. But a similar word, SCONCE, which is a light that is attached to the wall is pronounced the the first way. Not that that helps any. :p

I just ate 4 crumpets. Now I don't know if Trader Joe's version of a crumpet is what you guys eat, but I made a mistake eating 4 because I feel like I'm about to explode. :sick: I toasted them in the style of an English muffin, break it in half, little muffin, I can easily eat two. So I popped 4 crumpets in the toaster the same way. Nope. Blech. Very heavy, I feel like I have a belly of uncooked pancakes. :p

The second way, scOWN. But a similar word, SCONCE, which is a light that is attached to the wall is pronounced the the first way. Not that that helps any. :p

I just ate 4 crumpets. Now I don't know if Trader Joe's version of a crumpet is what you guys eat, but I made a mistake eating 4 because I feel like I'm about to explode. :sick: I toasted them in the style of an English muffin, break it in half, little muffin, I can easily eat two. So I popped 4 crumpets in the toaster the same way. Nope. Blech. Very heavy, I feel like I have a belly of uncooked pancakes. :p
4 is a bit much.I like em well done,burnt almost,crispy on the outside and lots of butter.
I had a chinese tonight and it came with 2 fortune cookies.They both said "If an obstacle comes in front of you,stop crying and start trying"

4 is a bit much.I like em well done,burnt almost,crispy on the outside and lots of butter.
I had a chinese tonight and it came with 2 fortune cookies.They both said "If an obstacle comes in front of you,stop crying and start trying"

Wait. Isn't that odd that both of your fortune cookies said the same thing?

20p!? Wow, that is cheap. You want check the date on those, sunshine.. ;-)
300px-Topic_(chocolate_bar).jpg

I got this for 20p from my little Welsh shop. I'd like to see somebody getting it for less :D
Takes me back to the 90s eating this now.

A doctor made it his regular habit to stop off at a bar for a hazelnut daiquiri on his way home. The bartender knew of his habit, and would always have the drink waiting at precisely 5:03 p.m. One afternoon, as the end of the work day approached, the bartender was dismayed to find that he was out of hazlenut extract. Thinking quickly, he threw together a daiquiri made with hickory nuts and set it on the bar. The doctor came in at his regular time, took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, "This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!"

"No, I'm sorry", replied the bartender, "it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."

A doctor made it his regular habit to stop off at a bar for a hazelnut daiquiri on his way home. The bartender knew of his habit, and would always have the drink waiting at precisely 5:03 p.m. One afternoon, as the end of the work day approached, the bartender was dismayed to find that he was out of hazlenut extract. Thinking quickly, he threw together a daiquiri made with hickory nuts and set it on the bar. The doctor came in at his regular time, took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, "This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!"

"No, I'm sorry", replied the bartender, "it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."
:lbf:

Haha, brilliant! I don't remember the ads. Cadberrys Boost really sticks out in my head though and the fruit and nut ads, probably the jingles worming their way into my skull.
Their slogan in the 70's & 80's was 'What has a hazelnut in every bite?'... as kids we used to shout back at the t.v.. "SQUIRREL SHIT!!!!"

562408637_cb9ae434bd.jpg

Grilled cheese & fries. :yum:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom