what are you eating right now

6i8tj7.jpg

mmm. now THAT looks tasty! However I settled on Crunchie (honeycomb and all that rubbish!) :p

mmm. now THAT looks tasty! However I settled on Crunchie (honeycomb and all that rubbish!) :p
it was OK, B- :straightface: I think they had more choco when they first came out 3 years ago :o
it seems they put less choco in them now that batman is no longer on the front :eek:
as for what I am eating now, its my big Sunday breakfast for lunch :yum:
a "Robby Omelette "
3 eggs, diced tomatoes, crushed garlic, with melted swiss cheese on top :)

Last edited:
I'm on a muesli diet.

I have it twice a day for brekkie and for lunch and then in the evening I have 2 slices of toast with either pb&J or nutella. Seems to be working. A good diet if you like muesli and I've always loved it. I don't have fresh fruit, yoghurt or milk in it either just muesli nice and dry.

as soon as I leave here, I shall make myself some breakfast for lunch :yum:
I am thinking along the the lines of a breakfast burrito with the ingredients similar to those I put in one of my omelette's :thumb:
only just using two eggs instead of three then wrapping it in a flour tortilla :guitar:
perhaps with some habanero sauce on the side, that is if I have any :confused:

Crunching on the ice in my glass of jamesons Irish. Not good for a Monday iknow a fathers day present.

A bit of bread to mop up the wine I'm on. My acid reflux will be back in the morning.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom