what are you eating right now

TwixPB_1.JPG

Why can't you get these in England???

We like peanut butter as well.

Still I should be grateful that we've recently got Reeces peanut butter cups over here.

Why can't you get these in England???

We like peanut butter as well.

Still I should be grateful that we've recently got Reeces peanut butter cups over here.
I believe they did a test run of "Twix PB" in the UK a few years ago, and not enough of you bought them :straightface: sorry :o
anyways, my candy bar for today is one of my tried and true, old standbys
hersheys_dark.jpg

:yum:

I just ate some vinegar and sea salt kettle chips. The flavor is a little strong, but I can't stop eating them.

And I dedicate this song to the chocolate lovers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ate some vinegar and sea salt kettle chips. The flavor is a little strong, but I can't stop eating them.

And I dedicate this song to the chocolate lovers:

you know, choco has filled the void in my life for years now :straightface:
anyways, as to what I am eating now, well, nothing silly, I am in the library :eek:
however, when I get home I am going to make myself a "Sloppy Robby" :yum:
which is basically like a "Sloppy Joe" only I use ground turkey, not ground beef
and instead of onions, I use more garlic and add some cheese :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
for years I have searched for a candy bar that is the perfect marriage between caramel & peanut butter :love:
tumblr_lgfl0vDict1qczk09.jpg

after eating this, I can say my search continues :straightface: I give it a B
when I get home I will modify one of
milky_way_simply_caramel-18954.jpg

these, by spreading a layer of
2363056.jpg

this on top :thumb: , doing this raises the candy bar's grade from B- to B+
still though, what I really want in a candy bar remains elusive :(
caramel & peanut butter covered by dark chocolate, in the perfect combination...

I'm eating an ice cream cone. Inevitably, the video for "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" is playing in my head. Thankfully, I love both the song and the video. "Well...it's really laughable...AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

Last edited:
for years I have searched for a candy bar that is the perfect marriage between caramel & peanut butter :love:
tumblr_lgfl0vDict1qczk09.jpg

after eating this, I can say my search continues :straightface: I give it a B
when I get home I will modify one of
milky_way_simply_caramel-18954.jpg

these, by spreading a layer of
2363056.jpg

this on top :thumb: , doing this raises the candy bar's grade from B- to B+
still though, what I really want in a candy bar remains elusive :(
caramel & peanut butter covered by dark chocolate, in the perfect combination...

You Americans and your peanut butter.

That Snickers one does look nice though, sadly we only get the regular Snickers over here.

You Americans and your peanut butter.

That Snickers one does look nice though, sadly we only get the regular Snickers over here.
Well, peanut butter was invented by an American :thumb:
& sorry you only have regular Snickers across the pond :straightface: but hey, it aint all gravy over here :rolleyes:
I mean some of the best candy bars are available in only the UK :o

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom