what are you eating right now

Cheez-its and string cheese. I don't have a problem. :straightface:

I love cheese. THe other day I was at a restaurant and ordered vegan chili which came with soy cheese but I substituted real cheddar instead and the waitress gave me a knowing nod, like I had made the right decision and I thought, ":love: She knows. She knows how important cheese is." :p

I'm babysitting tonight, it's rather boring. I'm just sitting here eating really disgusting cakes, don't really know why I eat them. :sick: I haven't even started on the crisps and chocolate. I can feel my ass getting bigger and bigger for every bite I take.

I'm babysitting tonight, it's rather boring. I'm just sitting here eating really disgusting cakes, don't really know why I eat them. :sick: I haven't even started on the crisps and chocolate. I can feel my ass getting bigger and bigger for every bite I take.

Are they Country Slices?? I'm getting a boner!

Home made Lemon Drizzle Cake. My wife made it a couple of days ago, but its still good. Lining my stomach before I go out for a few pints. Then back home for some Mushroom Parpadella (how ever you spell it), with some French Beans from our allotment.

To the Pub...

The other day I picked up some okra shoots from a shop that sells occasional unusual vegetables. I found a simple recipe for them which I've just tried that turned out quite tasty.

- Trim off the stalk ends, then cut into 1cm/half-inch slices, or leave whole if small. Fry in 2 tablespoons of olive oil with a chopped onion, chopped tomato, crushed garlic, ground coriander and cumin, pinch of salt n' pepper, for 10-15 minutes. Then voilá! A delicious spicy dish! :yum:

I'm just having the above now!

Before it though, I made something with another unusual vegetable which was damned finger-licking tasty - here's the recipe, originally from BBC website, I think:

Butternut Squash Curry
Ingredients
110g/4oz rice
2 tbsp olive oil
½ butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and diced
1 large spring onion, sliced
pinch of cumin seeds
pinch of medium curry powder
few cardamom pods
1 bay leaf
¼ tsp ground ginger
150ml/5fl oz vegetable stock, plus extra if necessary
To serve
1 orange, peeled and cut into 8 slices
few chives, to garnish

Method
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the rice for 10-12 minutes, or according to packet instructions.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the butternut squash for a few minutes, to soften.
3. Add the spring onion, cumin, curry powder, cardamom, bay leaves and ginger to the pan, and fry for a further 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally
4. Drain the rice and add to the pan with the spicy butternut squash. Stir through.
5. Add the vegetable stock to the pan and simmer gently for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until the rice absorbs the stock.
6. Transfer to serving dishes and serve with the orange slices.
7. Garnish with the fresh chives to serve. :yum:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom