what are you eating right now

Rocky Road ice cream :yum:

chocolate
lots of it

I'll think of the consequences, but not now. Later. Uhm, yum-yum.

Just coffee, but my dinner last night was f-ing sweet. Made some tuna steaks marinated in this mango baja sauce, a parm/garlic risotto, bruscetta from scratch that was sweet-as, and a small salad with spring mix, orange peppers, onion, tomato, peacans, almonds, dublinar cheese etc. fun!

Aren't all mince pies vegetarian?? Please tell me they are cuz I've already scoffed 6 this month.

Well, it depends on how they were made. Most use suet, as far as I know, which comes from beef. I guess it depends upon how strict of a vegetarian one is..you weren't actually eating meat, after all. :)

Well, it depends on how they were made. Most use suet, as far as I know, which comes from beef. I guess it depends upon how strict of a vegetarian one is..you weren't actually eating meat, after all. :)

More often than not these days, the manufacturers use vegetable suet.

I'm about to serve up two big trays of roast veg; fennel, garlic, shallots, hot and sweet peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes and parsnips, all roasted in olive oil with fresh garden herbs and served with home made bread. :horny:

My foot. I put it in my mouth an figured it was worth a nibble.

Just coffee, but my dinner last night was f-ing sweet. Made some tuna steaks marinated in this mango baja sauce, a parm/garlic risotto, bruscetta from scratch that was sweet-as, and a small salad with spring mix, orange peppers, onion, tomato, peacans, almonds, dublinar cheese etc. fun!

That does sound great. mmmmmm

Churros and Seattle's Best French Roast Coffee :thumb:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom