what are you eating right now

2F59863E-AEFC-4165-9857-02C4353A1A43.jpeg

I discovered a campfire roasted salsa at the store last week that is just out of this world. I’ve been eating it with some organic blue corn tortilla chips with sesame seeds that are really good, too. Ran out of both a couple days ago and I think I’m going to have to go buy some more today as I’m craving it.

I've been eating Fuji apples, broccoli and zucchini with hummus, oranges, romaine with zero fat dressing, and basmati rice.

Also been craving these. Made a grilled cheese sandwich Sunday with fresh mozzarella, sliced heirloom tomatoes and basil from my garden and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. So good!
F3479F50-23ED-4741-AE3B-F69EA45AFA13.jpeg

E6AEC56F-8D03-4586-8735-AFBA8A313AED.jpeg

I had about a quarter of a Beyond veggie burger for lunch. I couldn`t finish it as I am not feeling well today. :( :(

Pilla is using the egg cooker so we will have sliced eggs on toast.

skivade-%C3%A4gg-3447278.jpg

And a pill of magnesium for that deep sleep.

F409DF47-CEBC-4DED-B7AD-3932B200D640.jpeg

Made a batch of cinnamon sugar muffins last night. The cooler nights called for something to be baked and it made the whole house smell of spice and yumminess. I decided to make mini muffins and they just pop right into your mouth. Maybe a little too easy.

I made a giant pan of baked pasta a couple days ago. Think I’m going to heat some up for lunch soon and make something garlic bread on the side.

5F38D3F9-1249-457F-AD5C-1CE0A7838100.jpeg

Baked a couple loaves of Limpa last night. It’s a Swedish rye bread with molasses and anise seed. I’m thrilled with how it turned out. Had some this morning with my tea. I have a Swedish gathering later today and I’m taking a loaf as well as a jar of my Queen’s Jam I made this summer. Excited to show them off.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom