what are you eating right now

This picture represents Maria for me:

resizer.php

But she made every cookie and bread there is and her coffee parties were out of this world. Her husband worked for Volvo around the world and had a mistress in Canada that he stupidly told Maria about and she said that if he ever brought her over to Sweden she would throw her down the stairs from the 10th floor of the 11 storey house.
She nursed him until he died but said to me and my mother that she was stupid as hell for even caring about him. When he served in the military she stupidly waited for him at the train station and he never turned up cause he stayed behind and went drinking with the boys.
my old landlady used to bring me up plates of cookies that looked like that :(

Of course not and it's always such a sensitive subject for women whereas men are like "wahey no kids here la la la la".

But ever so often I say to Pilla in a childrens clothes store "well, I will never experience that" and if her looks could kill they would. I like to moan and use that against her as if saying "you never made me a dad" but I'm not being serious about it.

I feel for women who because of medical reasons cannot have kids but also know how adoption made their lives complete anyway.
it's NEVER been a sensitive subject for me IN THE LEAST. not once in my life have I ever had any motherly feelings toward anything.

it's NEVER been a sensitive subject for me IN THE LEAST. not once in my life have I ever had any motherly feelings toward anything.
And never had I any fatherly feelings ever, well only when I dated very young girlfriends. It made me use baby talk and I was all over protective and shit.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom