what are you eating right now

So it turns out that Atlanta Uber eats is equally as f***ed as Tampa Uber eats. I’d go out for food, but I got drunk af tonight and ordered Applebee’s. The chicken was hella spicy and they forgot my fries.

I think your best bet is to sign up for a community college class.
giphy.gif

I bought a huge bag of boom chicka pop at Costco on Monday and that shit is legit almost gone right now. Something is telling me we’re snacking on more than the suggested serving size. Sorry Dallas.

a spot o' cannelloni. a very late dinner, but I was a busy lady today! lets see... I had to compile fashion collections, to smile smugly to myself at nothing in particular several times, I had to watch a documentary on last year at Marienbad, I had to go to WORK (ugh), I had to repeatedly check my forehead lines to make sure they hadn't progressed during the times when, forgetting the mobility ban I had placed upon my face, I may have lifted my eyebrows in emphasis or knitted them in disapproval, likely at a baby or a smelly old man or bhops' egregious stupidity (I do that last one a lot). now im thinking about responding to the anon in the voice is the human soul thread but I don't know if Ill get to it today or not. as I said, im a very busy lady.

7AAF2132-8D84-4319-9CB9-6D6D672CC7BE.jpeg
3C774CD7-4630-4135-B559-F42A7137685B.jpeg

Full disclosure: This was lunch yesterday at my favorite Indian buffet. I’d be more than willing to have another round right now though. They have so many Veg things I’m full before I ever have a bite of it all. I posted it so that @rifke can see the chutney we talked about a while back. Coconut is top left and tamarind to its right in first photo. And the gulab jamun in the bottom photo are one of my reasons for living.

I made chicken nachos for the Steelers game and some friends of mine came over. Steelers lost, chicken nachos always win (sorry dallas)... I did, however, use all organic ingredients.

View attachment 46916 View attachment 46917
Full disclosure: This was lunch yesterday at my favorite Indian buffet. I’d be more than willing to have another round right now though. They have so many Veg things I’m full before I ever have a bite of it all. I posted it so that @rifke can see the chutney we talked about a while back. Coconut is top left and tamarind to its right in first photo. And the gulab jamun in the bottom photo are one of my reasons for living.
holy shit, that looks amazing! I love indian food--that is, from the few times I've had it, im not that familiar with it. what is gulab jamun? looks great.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom