what are you eating right now

I don't know what to bake for Christmas. I have a repertoire of cookies which I can't bake this year as I've just been diagnosed with Celiac. :(

Oh, good this thread got bumped because I almost forgot to tell everyone that I went back to the food hall to buy some baklava, only this time the stench of dead meat in there was even worse and the vitrine in which they keep the baklava was half open so my lovely baklava must have absorbed the horrible stench, and now I have this beautiful baklava that I don't want to eat because it's all so revolting. God, how I miss my pastry boutique.

A baklava???? I am eating a falafel.
I like the Arabian/Armenian food, but their desserts are terrible.

oh gosh I'm so sorry your beautiful baklava has been besmirched in such a manner! I don't know what to say! well give it a try, 12", it might be okay! baklava should really only exist in the most refined environments, i know, but what can you do?

I knew I could count on you for solid advice. Will think about it some more, maybe it'll all feel better after a good night's sleep.

In the meantime I am having some Kahlua with my coffee. Gotta have some fun on a Monday night.

I knew I could count on you for solid advice. Will think about it some more, maybe it'll all feel better after a good night's sleep.

In the meantime I am having some Kahlua with my coffee. Gotta have some fun on a Monday night.
well did you eat it yet? oh, 12", you must! I've been thinking about it and it would be sacrilege to waste good baklava. I mean, if it tastes like meat, obviously don't eat it, but I really think it will be fine. I mean, I'm sure the vendors take more pride in their baklava than to leave the vitrine open if it really could absorb the smell of meat.

well, was your Monday fun? Kahlua in coffee. ill remember that the next time I'm looking for some fun.

well did you eat it yet? oh, 12", you must! I've been thinking about it and it would be sacrilege to waste good baklava. I mean, if it tastes like meat, obviously don't eat it, but I really think it will be fine. I mean, I'm sure the vendors take more pride in their baklava than to leave the vitrine open if it really could absorb the smell of meat.

well, was your Monday fun? Kahlua in coffee. ill remember that the next time I'm looking for some fun.

It's the rum I'm after.

My Monday was wonderful and fun, thank you. How was your Monday?

It's the rum I'm after.

My Monday was wonderful and fun, thank you. How was your Monday?
sucked. I feel really uncomfortable for some reason, I don't know why. I cant decide whether I'm too hot or too cold. I hate that. it's like I need both a fan and a heater on me at all times. this morning the saddest thing happened. I don't know if you know but the owners of the house I'm living in--the old hungarian couple I always used to mention-- sold the house and moved out a couple of weeks ago (the new owner is letting me stay so far). well, this morning the old man, the former owner, was driving by in his car, and he called me over. so I went and said "hey how are you?" and he told me he had been to the ymca and i was like "oh that's nice!" and then he said "everyday I drive by just to see my house" and immediately his eyes welled up with tears and I went to say something and he just blew a kiss and drove off. it was the saddest thing ever, especially because there's nothing that you can do about it. getting old sucks, man. I cant imagine how awful it is being fully aware that it's all downhill now. :(

also I am once again moping about the fact that I can only wear black. it's so not fair, 12". you don't know how awful it is.

so yeah today was not a fun day. what made yours so fun? Monday's aren't supposed to be fun, fyi.

I could really go for so Kahlua myself. or rum. is it the same thing? I'm confused.

...coming home from the christmas markets, i noticed the tiniest whiff of a festive mood clinging on to me, so i heated up two potato dumplings and some purple cabbage and sloshed it all together (as one can see in the photo). the remaining red clover sprouts were used to provide mother nature's bed for a finely sliced vegan sausage which i later drowned in mustard. on top of that there was a piece of vegan apple crumble cake which i had found at one of the christmas markets stalls...
View attachment 43141
View attachment 43142
now my heart is full.

Lanterns, you make the funniest looking dishes ! :lbf:

Last edited:
' there's gonna be some trouble ..'
;)

I am a true enthusiast of several Arabian/Armenian dishes... Falafel, Humus, etc.

BUT their desserts, God... especially the baklava, it feels like chewing some sort of weird rubber covered with 10 spoons of sugar.

When I go to an Armenian/Arabian restaurant, my ONLY dessert is a coffee.

When it comes to the baklava, I don't mind having a flame war about it.

But if the baklava is so important for you, here's a song:

that guy knows whats up :cool:

weird rubber? what kind of baklava have you been eating? if it tastes like weird rubber you're eating the WRONG baklava!

I am a true enthusiast of several Arabian/Armenian dishes... Falafel, Humus, etc.

BUT their desserts, God... especially the baklava, it feels like chewing some sort of weird rubber covered with 10 spoons of sugar.

When I go to an Armenian/Arabian restaurant, my ONLY dessert is a coffee.

When it comes to the baklava, I don't mind having a flame war about it.

But if the baklava is so important for you, here's a song:

wish M's last video was as good as this. :lbf:

that guy knows whats up :cool:

weird rubber? what kind of baklava have you been eating? if it tastes like weird rubber you're eating the WRONG baklava!

could just be eating 'weird rubber'.

covered in ten spoonfuls of sugar!

I always eat weird rubber with at least 11 spoons of sugar, that way I don't realize that I'm actually eating weird rubber.

that's a tip for you folks ! no problem. :thumb:

I always eat weird rubber with at least 11 spoons of sugar, that way I don't realize that I'm actually eating weird rubber.

that's a tip for you folks ! no problem. :thumb:
thanks, ket! I will remember that! do you pretend it's baklava when you eat it? I've got an eraser, is that weird enough? I mean, how do you tell weird rubber from non-weird rubber?

You can say whatever you want, but it still tastes like a weird rubber covered with sugar and sugar and sugar. It's just too strange for me.

I am definitely not a "baklava person".

thanks, ket! I will remember that! do you pretend it's baklava when you eat it? I've got an eraser, is that weird enough? I mean, how do you tell weird rubber from non-weird rubber?

Tofu tastes like non-weird rubber.
Baklava tastes like weird rubber.

That's the difference... is it so hard to understand?

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom