what are you eating right now

well, you know, naming animals is stressful :p

did you know that andy warhol had twenty siamese cats and all of them except one was called Sam?

do you like mozart kugeln? they're so good! christmas is the only time we can get them here (cue anon to call that a crock of shit citing the specialty austrian store in some hidden away corner of his city that sells them all year round). needless to say, im eating a mozart kugeln! (not sure if kugeln is singular or plural?).

You find naming animals stressful yet you literally laugh when kids get murdered in terrorist attacks?

did you know that andy warhol had twenty siamese cats and all of them except one was called Sam?

do you like mozart kugeln? they're so good! christmas is the only time we can get them here (cue anon to call that a crock of shit citing the specialty austrian store in some hidden away corner of his city that sells them all year round). needless to say, im eating a mozart kugeln! (not sure if kugeln is singular or plural?).

No, I don't like Mozartkugeln. I feel a little silly admitting this - and this is a bit like that time I confessed that I don't like Freddie Mercury and Queen because everybody likes Freddie Mercury and Queen just like everybody likes Mozartkugeln - but I just can't with marzipan, and I don't even understand why I don't like marzipan because I love nuts, and almonds in particular. Plus I am allergic to dark chocolate (I start sneezing uncontrollably, true story). So there. But I do like Mozart. :) (Kugeln is plural, Kugel is singular.)

I didn't know Warhol had that many cats. Can you imagine the stench in his apartment?

jeallllouuuuuus!

well, im happy for you, i guess :( ahh you europeans and your food halls.best part of going to europe! after the... uh.. culture

fresh moose *shudder*...they really shouldnt be putting it next to the fresh moose, what if the delicate flaky layers absorb the smell?

did you mom have some baklava too? or did she say "oh 12" you and your baklava!"?

there's a place here that's supposed to sell good baklava, but i havent yet made it down there as it's in an out of the way location that i never have any business in. plus the area is kind of gross, all industrial and there's a vitamin shop right next door where meatheeds go to get their protein powder or whatnot, so i usually just eschew that area all together. one day ill make it down there and ill report back on the baklava. of course i have nothing but grocery store baklava to compare it to.

man, we havent talked about baklava in so long!

pavel-petel01X633_0.jpg

Here, Enjoy

CLN_fhpUMAAtOK2.jpg

No, I don't like Mozartkugeln. I feel a little silly admitting this - and this is a bit like that time I confessed that I don't like Freddie Mercury and Queen because everybody likes Freddie Mercury and Queen just like everybody likes Mozartkugeln - but I just can't with marzipan, and I don't even understand why I don't like marzipan because I love nuts, and almonds in particular. Plus I am allergic to dark chocolate (I start sneezing uncontrollably, true story). So there. But I do like Mozart. :) (Kugeln is plural, Kugel is singular.)

I didn't know Warhol had that many cats. Can you imagine the stench in his apartment?
he lived with his mother too! and she wasnt even a good housekeeper. :( that's a lot of f***ing cats, and not even the good kind. i could understand having twenty orange kitties-- but on the other hand orange kitties should be showered with lots of attention in which case one should only really have one or two orange kitties--but not dumb siamese cats.

whaaaaaaat?!?!?! you dont like mozart kugeln?!?!?! you dont like marzipan?!?!?!?! i dont know what to makes of this! ive never met anyone who doesnt like marzipan! that is bizarre, bunbun! (heehee sorry...:o). hmmm, it's going to take a while to process this i hope you know. i dont much like dark chocoate to be honest, but i dont mind it if wrapped around delicious heavenly marzipan! never heard of anyone sneezing uncontrollably after eating it, how odd! once i heard of a guy who had the hiccups for like 20 years after slaughtering a pig though. well, serves him right!

he lived with his mother too! and she wasnt even a good housekeeper. :( that's a lot of f***ing cats, and not even the good kind. i could understand having twenty orange kitties-- but on the other hand orange kitties should be showered with lots of attention in which case one should only really have one or two orange kitties--but not dumb siamese cats.

whaaaaaaat?!?!?! you dont like mozart kugeln?!?!?! you dont like marzipan?!?!?!?! i dont know what to makes of this! ive never met anyone who doesnt like marzipan! that is bizarre, bunbun! (heehee sorry...:o). hmmm, it's going to take a while to process this i hope you know. i dont much like dark chocoate to be honest, but i dont mind it if wrapped around delicious heavenly marzipan! never heard of anyone sneezing uncontrollably after eating it, how odd! once i heard of a guy who had the hiccups for like 20 years after slaughtering a pig though. well, serves him right!

Orange kitties are the Devil's henchmen. :)

you've said that before but never explained why, other than that they are orange. i just dont see it! everyone knows that orange kitties are the most affectionate, handsome, intrepid cats around.

Arch, it's not something that can be explained. It's just something you feel.

Talking of which, I came across a coconut baklava recipe the other day. Don't know what to think - on the one hand, sticking coconut into a baklava just feels wrong, on the other hand it does look delicious ...

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.12.14.png

Talking of which, I came across a coconut baklava recipe the other day. Don't know what to think - on the one hand, sticking coconut into a baklava just feels wrong, on the other hand it does look delicious ...

View attachment 42767
you know, 12", sometimes i think all you do is look up baklava recipes :p look here, you need to make this because it's going to be amazing. i can tell you that already. sticking coconut into things is NEVER wrong.

...coming home from the christmas markets, i noticed the tiniest whiff of a festive mood clinging on to me, so i heated up two potato dumplings and some purple cabbage and sloshed it all together (as one can see in the photo). the remaining red clover sprouts were used to provide mother nature's bed for a finely sliced vegan sausage which i later drowned in mustard. on top of that there was a piece of vegan apple crumble cake which i had found at one of the christmas markets stalls...
R0000688.jpg

R0000689.jpg

now my heart is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, good this thread got bumped because I almost forgot to tell everyone that I went back to the food hall to buy some baklava, only this time the stench of dead meat in there was even worse and the vitrine in which they keep the baklava was half open so my lovely baklava must have absorbed the horrible stench, and now I have this beautiful baklava that I don't want to eat because it's all so revolting. God, how I miss my pastry boutique.

Oh, good this thread got bumped because I almost forgot to tell everyone that I went back to the food hall to buy some baklava, only this time the stench of dead meat in there was even worse and the vitrine in which they keep the baklava was half open so my lovely baklava must have absorbed the horrible stench, and now I have this beautiful baklava that I don't want to eat because it's all so revolting. God, how I miss my pastry boutique.
oh gosh I'm so sorry your beautiful baklava has been besmirched in such a manner! I don't know what to say! well give it a try, 12", it might be okay! baklava should really only exist in the most refined environments, i know, but what can you do?

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom