what are you eating right now

absolutely nothing because im on a fifth day of a fast and am feeling rather holy and beatitudinous if i do say so myself. but i dont know whether i should keep going indefinitely or if i should quit and eat everything in sight. im torn.

oh god, dont do it!! i got wretched edema in my right hand when i broke my fast (earlier than expected) and still cant close my fingers all the way and wonder if i ever will be able to again. it was extremely distressing until i thought of the lyrics "something went wrong and im not to blame", and now i just repeat them to myself for the calming effect that they have (although possibly i am to blame?). i would be extremely cautious about fasting from now on, just as everyone had always told me i should be (except that now i have to go on another fast, possibly a very prolonged one to try to get rid of my edema *sigh*).

people who eat white bread have no dreams -- Diana Vreeland

white bread no dreams. I believe it. But with the fasting you should go from solids to juicing then a period of water w/lemon then in reverse when breaking the fast never straight back to solid foods. Should get a juicer. Don't
know about the edema (I'm no doctor)But guessing it could be a reaction from your body flushing out/processing the build up of toxins in the body,which is one of the points of fasting/cleansing. And of course take it easy during the fasting period. :)

white bread no dreams. I believe it. But with the fasting you should go from solids to juicing then a period of water w/lemon then in reverse when breaking the fast never straight back to solid foods. Should get a juicer. Don't
know about the edema (I'm no doctor)But guessing it could be a reaction from your body flushing out/processing the build up of toxins in the body,which is one of the points of fasting/cleansing. And of course take it easy during the fasting period. :)
haha i know it! i always do these fasts that usually only last about 8-10 days and then break them with some massive binge (because my thinking is, if im going to break my lovely fast by eating it might as well be worth it :p). so i never break them the way you're supposed to with juice or whatever, and in the past it's never been a problem. but i think it's starting to catch up with me. edema, i learned, can occur when you suddenly shift from fasting or severe restricting to binge eating, and the scary thing about edema is that sometimes it takes forever to go away. however, today i have witnessed a miracle and suddenly there is massive improvement in my hand, which is a great relief because only yesterday my middle finger had swollen to the size of a turnip--scary! thanks for the advice. i assure you i will never do that again! :)

halva. ungodly amounts of halva. for breakfast. i think i may have gotten crumbs in my bed. life is a pig sty. or i am anyway

- - - Updated - - -

*sigh* if only i were a german with greasy black hair that hung in my face, i would be so much better at self loathing at times like these when i eat 1200 calories worth of halva in one sitting

ae32hc.jpg

Wife just handed me this and said its good. Interesting.

Freshly picked peaches. I love summer with all the seasonal fruits. Too sad cherry season is over.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom