what are you eating right now

I just ate a kid's menu grilled cheese and french fries and it didn't even come with a toy! The nerve of these establishments!

Reese's Fast Break. Yum.
300px-Candy-Reeses-Fast-Break-Wrapper-Small.jpg

300px-Topic_(chocolate_bar).jpg

I got this for 20p from my little Welsh shop. I'd like to see somebody getting it for less :D
Takes me back to the 90s eating this now.

Hmmm....

Today?
Breakfast: Mango Banana Peach Strawberry Smoothie
Lunch: Arugula, barley, cherry tomatoes, hot peppers, hearts of palm, gorgonzola cheese and grilled chicken with honey mustard dressing.
Dinner: ? As of now, nothing...

Two double bacon and cheese burgers (with lettuce and tomato for the ladies present) - I think I might be sick if I finish these.

Lately I've been on a dried seaweed kick. Trader Joes sells them in a tray, about 20 pieces coated in olive oil and sea salt. But I found some at Whole Foods today, where if you took a Trader Joes one it would be a pillow case next to a Whole Foods piece that is like an entire bedsheet. :yum: Olive oil all over my face. :D So worth it.

Lately I've been on a dried seaweed kick. Trader Joes sells them in a tray, about 20 pieces coated in olive oil and sea salt. But I found some at Whole Foods today, where if you took a Trader Joes one it would be a pillow case next to a Whole Foods piece that is like an entire bedsheet. :yum: Olive oil all over my face. :D So worth it.

OMG! I LOVE SEAWEED SNACKS! Sea's Gift is the best brand and they're only like 90 cents a pouch at whole foods. I once ate nothing but seaweed snacks for a couple of weeks. Those were good times. What can I say? I'm still addicted to them. Hell, I've got a pack of 'em in my bag right now.
SeasGiftWeb.jpg

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom