What are you afraid of?

But what I noticed more is - Are those Vans you're wearing? If so, aren't they just top comfy?!

So comfy.

I have a fear, not irrational but it crosses my mind more often than a lot of thoughts, that I would be separated from my dog somehow and call for him to come over to me or he'd see me from a distance and run towards me without thinking of anything else and would be hit by a car as a result. I have a fear I'd cause my own dog's death or put him in harm's way unknowing.

That happened to a friend with a train and it pretty much devastated him for years.

hEF42C885

I hate clowns and ventriloquist dummies,

I can get along with spiders although a massive one jumped on me when I was folding some washing up the other day, the little bastard was hiding in the washing. Twat.

270608_523015831103071_1241401305_n.jpg

I`m afraid of fires mostly because my aunt and uncle and cousin lost everything in one.What hurt them most is lost their beloved dogs.

I`m also afraid of being alone outside in the dark.

I`m afraid of deep water,enclosed spaces,large crowds.

Public restrooms! yuck! Yeah I`m a germophobe

I thought I was the only one really frightened and disgusted by Silverfish. Yeah - hate them. And ants.

Fire used to be my greatest fear, but the number one position is now occupied with the fear of losing my Mother to cancer.

Dawwwwww, look at that lil monkey under the leaf. :love:

1004659_531049546950238_1855122395_n.jpg

My dogs dying. Or me dying in a road accident and then my dogs going hungry and missing me until someone goes to get them.

988278_603456526368922_569970871_n.jpg

Motorcycles. When I was 8 years old, I was thrown off a motorbike going about 35mph. I was in front of the guy operating the bike sitting on the gas tank. He had to lay the bike down and I got thrown to the pavement wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and nothing else. No shoes, helmet, nothing. 35 years later, i have a hard time even operating a scooter, and under no circumstances will i ride on a bike when someone else is the operator.

Birds, but poultry and parrots in particular. They freak me the f*** out for some unknown reason- I even had hypnotherapy for it when I was about 11 to try and find the cause and solve it but nope, apparently I'm just a weirdo. I've met loads of people who have general bird phobias, but none who are particularly scared of chickens etc. I just find them unbelievably creepy despite knowing logically that they're pretty much harmless.

Motorcycles. When I was 8 years old, I was thrown off a motorbike going about 35mph. I was in front of the guy operating the bike sitting on the gas tank. He had to lay the bike down and I got thrown to the pavement wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and nothing else. No shoes, helmet, nothing. 35 years later, i have a hard time even operating a scooter, and under no circumstances will i ride on a bike when someone else is the operator.

I followed a guy on a motorcycle today for a few miles, he was fidgeting with his ipod or something in his back pocket so I started studying him mindlessly or whatever as we drove. He was wearing one of those road rash vests in case he took a spill. I couldn't help but think that all the skin would be burned from his arms and legs and do untold damage before his chest region was even affected, the vest seemed kind of pointless.

Birds, but poultry and parrots in particular. They freak me the f*** out for some unknown reason- I even had hypnotherapy for it when I was about 11 to try and find the cause and solve it but nope, apparently I'm just a weirdo. I've met loads of people who have general bird phobias, but none who are particularly scared of chickens etc. I just find them unbelievably creepy despite knowing logically that they're pretty much harmless.

Parrots aren't harmless, it's a legitimate fear.

Yeah, I guess that part of my bird phobia is pretty understandable in some ways...no idea where the chicken thing stems from though, haha.

Maybe it's because when we look for confirmation of safety in another being we look for solid eye contact and you can't look a chicken or bird straight in the face as their eyes are on either side of their head, so when they look at you they always look up to something, sideways glance. And they have knives for a mouth.

Maybe it's because when we look for confirmation of safety in another being we look for solid eye contact and you can't look a chicken or bird straight in the face as their eyes are on either side of their head, so when they look at you they always look up to something, sideways glance. And they have knives for a mouth.

That's a good point actually, quite a logical explanation if you think about it. :)

I have a doctor phobia.They always make me nervous.This has been going on since I was a child.I think it might have something to do with my aversion to being touched.Hmmmmm... I guess that`s another phobia.

I`m scared of talking to people face to face.It makes me anxious.I guess you could call it social anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom