What are the chances of getting a ticket for the Richmond show?

I don't know if you saw this thread: Free VIP ticket - Richmond 3/13 or if the offer is still available, but you might give it a go.

Good luck!

It looks like Baltimoz got it, and good for him! :)

However, my friend would need to leave in the next couple of hours or so to make it... so...

do you all think getting a ticket in front of the venue from fans or scalpers is a strong possibility (or from the box office itself, even)?

Thanks everyone! Just really want a general idea. :D

Go look at secondary ticket sales sites, like stubhub, and see if many tickets are available. that should give you a pretty good indication how many are floating on the secondary market. i would be very surprised if you couldn't get one at the door, one way or another.

Too true. But I have never enjoyed the feeling of traveling to a show and not having a ticket in-hand.

There are several printed tickets available out there but call me old school -- me likes the standard tix!

MrShoes

Too true. But I have never enjoyed the feeling of traveling to a show and not having a ticket in-hand.

There are several printed tickets available out there but call me old school -- me likes the standard tix!

MrShoes

I traveled all over Ireland in 1999 with no tickets and ended up in front row every night.

If you feel safer going to the venue with a ticket in hand, you could always check craigslist, or if that is not a worry then just go to the venue.There always tickets to be had outside, always.

I traveled all over Ireland in 1999 with no tickets and ended up in front row every night.

Like so many reading here today, I too have been to dozens of shows and have seen/heard of your story time and again.

It is all good until that *one* time...that it happens to you -- that is to be avoided!

Any kind souls out there with an extra ticket in-hand....?

MrShoes

Have you called the box office? Before the gig last night they told me how many tickets they had left. The number's (804) 612-1900.

If you feel safer going to the venue with a ticket in hand, you could always check craigslist, or if that is not a worry then just go to the venue.There always tickets to be had outside, always.

On night 2 of the 3 Pasadena shows I was unable to find a ticket outside. I did get there kind of late but there were zero tickets for sale.

On night 2 of the 3 Pasadena shows I was unable to find a ticket outside. I did get there kind of late but there were zero tickets for sale.

how late were you? I remember in 04 for the two Boston shows, Ishowed up about 40 minutes before showtime on both night and got 3 and 4 row tickets basically.

Go look at secondary ticket sales sites, like stubhub, and see if many tickets are available. that should give you a pretty good indication how many are floating on the secondary market. i would be very surprised if you couldn't get one at the door, one way or another.

I've missed you, Ms. Pregnant! Thank you for your answer, unfortunately, since I am now in the great big Village in the sky, I cannot go. Sadly. However, I will wish my still earth-bound bound friend sincere best wishes based on your encouraging words!

(And thank you for remembering me last month, as well.)

I've missed you, Ms. Pregnant! Thank you for your answer, unfortunately, since I am now in the great big Village in the sky, I cannot go. Sadly. However, I will wish my still earth-bound bound friend sincere best wishes based on your encouraging words!

(And thank you for remembering me last month, as well.)

Thanks! I'm not going either, I have to wait until he passes this way. Not your way. I hope he makes it this far before going "south." If you know what I mean. :D

you will def find a ticket outside. my friend is on his way down from nyc right now and said they have a extra ticket.

Have you called the box office? Before the gig last night they told me how many tickets they had left. The number's (804) 612-1900.

Zero tix as of 1100 this morning. Box office does not believe any will be released.

BTW there is one in line as of 1400!

Back
Top Bottom