What are some of your most loathed songs?

I actually like early Aeorsmith. But anything after the late 80's is pretty awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good band, good song, bad cover.

There is something off-putting about Adam Duritz's voice to me.

Ya that song is pedestrian.

But I love this song. Ever see the film Cruel Intentions? Great use of this song there, I think.

I'd never heard that song, or if I had, I don't remember it as it's been years since I've seen Cruel Intentions. Nice fan video, though. I love the B/W landscapes.

There is something off-putting about Adam Duritz's voice to me.

I'd never heard that song, or if I had, I don't remember it as it's been years since I've seen Cruel Intentions. Nice fan video, though. I love the B/W landscapes.

Ya, I love black and white photography.

Add pretty much anything else that Bono sings in.

I have to defend U2 as well. Many of their earlier songs, all the way up until Achtung Baby, were excellent.
I do agree that their albums since then have been pretty much mediocre to awful, with a few tracks that are good here and there.

Perfect 10 - The Beautiful South

1 Week - Barenaked Ladies

Both are that f***ing dire, I'm not even going to post the vid

I have to defend U2 as well. Many of their earlier songs, all the way up until Achtung Baby, were excellent.
I do agree that their albums since then have been pretty much mediocre to awful, with a few tracks that are good here and there.

I quite liked Achtung Baby when it came out but even that bores me now. I just find anything made by U2 to leave an emotional void and I think it's really trying to be music which invokes emotion.

My next loathsome target is this man...

What a cock.

I quite liked Achtung Baby when it came out but even that bores me now. I just find anything made by U2 to leave an emotional void and I think it's really trying to be music which invokes emotion.

My next loathsome target is this man...

What a cock.

Agree!

This one needs no explanation... gag!

Haha! The thing about this thread is you have to turn your speakers right down just in case.

There's something about Celine Dion that makes my skin itch. I'm sure she's very nice, I can't put my finger on it.

It's those soundtrack songs that really did in Bryan Adams for me.:sick:

Agreed. Total shit.

But nonetheless, Cuts Like a Knife, Heaven, The Heat of The Night, and Run To You are all classics.

Back
Top Bottom