What are Morrissey fans to do now?

MorrisseyGal

I was just wondering what Morrissey fans who had booked tickets/hotels/travel were going to do now that the shows have been cancelled?

I've seen some posts on Twitter with some fans feeling depressed, getting negativity etc. Some are still coming to the UK, some have arrived here already. What are your plans?

Get a life which is hard, ask me I tried for 50 years and haven't quite got the hang of it yet. The best days in life are the ones you skip.
Saying no is a magic thing.

Petition Morrissey and Peter Katsis for a refund. It's the least they can do. Otherwise you've all been shit on from a great height. Again.

There are still a wide selection of Moz themed events on in, and around Manchester. The Star & Garter night/s, Salford Lads Club, Moz Bus and a day in a record store. Check out twitter @mozarmy

Fans can also use this thread to arrange meet ups etc.

I live in Manchester and had already made the decision not to attend his gigs in the wake of his comments. That said, I understand and feel for those who did plan to come. I may actually attend the Dave Haslam thing, as a gesture of solidarity rather than it be musically up my street. I wouldn’t have gone had the gigs gone ahead. It would have been too painful. That’s the truth.

I was just wondering what Morrissey fans who had booked tickets/hotels/travel were going to do now that the shows have been cancelled?

I've seen some posts on Twitter with some fans feeling depressed, getting negativity etc. Some are still coming to the UK, some have arrived here already. What are your plans?

I’m flying in from Ireland but have the option of cancelling my accommodation for free before tomorrow night.. I’m considering not going, unless I can find something else decent happening on Saturday night..

I’m flying in from Ireland but have the option of cancelling my accommodation for free before tomorrow night.. I’m considering not going, unless I can find something else decent happening on Saturday night..
Asphalt a driveway or help Katie Price out with her hair in the morning.

DWIGHT YORKE'S SON LOL

Petition Morrissey and Peter Katsis for a refund. It's the least they can do. Otherwise you've all been shit on from a great height. Again.
Can't quite remember you promoting refunds of travel expenses in any of Morrissey's earlier cancellation gigs.
Need to punish a bit more?

Learn from this and never buy tickets in advance ever again for his shows, or plan whole visits some place cuz he simply doesn’t deserve your trust when it comes to performing as scheduled :straightface:

Last edited:
I reckon for us in Moz Angeles wait for the next Uncle Steve concert, which I hope is at least a year from the last one. Everyone needs a break, especially when you see Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy at Dodger games and having coffee together at Caffe Luxxe every morning m8 inn nn nn n n n it.

Learn from this and never buy tickets in advance ever again for his shows, he simply doesn’t deserve your trust when it comes to performing as scheduled :straightface:

That makes no sense at all, soft lad. You get a refund on the tickets.
Of course you have to book flights in advance, as you can’t book them afterwards.
Fool.

I reckon for us in Moz Angeles wait for the next Uncle Steve concert, which I hope is at least a year from the last one. Everyone needs a break, especially when you see Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy at Dodger games and having coffee together at Caffe Luxxe every morning m8 inn nn nn n n n it.
And all of that goes on inside your head why the rest of us live in the real world. You should ride your metro from start to finish for a day to grab a little reality.

come to my house and I will take you all for a good booze up.

HELP MA KILT!
sorry urbanus but I don't know if you would measure up to wear a kilt.ps-sir alex once said of dion dublin,ooohh that boy couldnae wear a kilt.

Back
Top Bottom