What album are you listening to right now?

CALM OF ZERO.jpg

Calm Of Zero's "Acoustic Sessions 2." "Something That Remains" and "Reign On" are really good songs!

What's your favorite track off of "Don't Shoot Me..." and "Captain Fantastic..."? Don't Shoot Me is one of my favorite albums of all-time by anyone and Capt. Fantastic is great too.

On Don't Shoot Me it's Daniel, one of the best songs ever, and Blues For Baby and Me.

On Captain it's Someone Saved My Life Tonight.

On Don't Shoot Me it's Daniel, one of the best songs ever, and Blues For Baby and Me.

On Captain it's Someone Saved My Life Tonight.

Those are all great songs. Daniel is my favorite from Don't Shoot Me too and I agree its one of the best songs ever. My second favorite is I'm Gonna Be A Teenage Idol. Love that song!

On Captain it's Tell Me When The Whistle Blows. A fantastic song!

220px-Neil_Young_&_Crazy_Horse-Sleeps_With_Angels_(album_cover).jpg "Sleeps with Angels" by Neil Young & Crazy Horse (1994)

Underrated album. Lots of fantastic songs such as "Prime of Life," "Driveby," "Sleeps with Angels," "Western Hero," "Change Your Mind," "Safeway Cart," "Train of Love," and "Trans Am." I love "Prime of Life" & "Driveby" as they are both eerie and beautiful. I've heard that "Sleeps with Angels" (title track) is a tribute to Kurt Cobain but not sure if that's true. "Western Hero" & "Train of Love" are pretty much the exact same song, just with different lyrics. Both are very nice. "Change Your Mind" is another Neil Young epic & borderline masterpiece. I really like "Safeway Cart" and find it hauntingly lonely and yet comforting at the same time. "Trans Am" is fantastic with its incredible music and odd lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom