What album are you listening to right now? Part 2

:trumpet:

balladyna.jpg

Best of Bowie - we went to the Bowie Experience few weeks ago, which really rekindled our love for his revolutionary music and lyrics.

Best of Bowie - we went to the Bowie Experience few weeks ago, which really rekindled our love for his revolutionary music and lyrics.
Today these records arrived in the post: Diamond Dogs, Aladdin Sane, 1.Outside. listening to 1.Outside now and remembering why I love it so much. 'I'm Deranged' is one of my fav Bowie songs ever.

Today these records arrived in the post: Diamond Dogs, Aladdin Sane, 1.Outside. listening to 1.Outside now and remembering why I love it so much. 'I'm Deranged' is one of my fav Bowie songs ever.

we prick you and strangers when we meet are my favourites. but i love every song on that album. my favourite bowie album.

also this video is so great

Last edited:

It's fascinating how many people not just in music but in life in general that you have had an interest in, not thought about for a while, then stumble back across and fall in love with again.

we prick you and strangers when we meet are my favourites. but i love every song on that album. my favourite bowie album.

also this video is so great

GREAT video and Bowie looks so cool. I hadn't seen it in decades, thanks!

I remember, standing at the tram stop listening to the radio on the phone and I heard Bobby for the first time.
I thought what this shit was :squiffy: What a screaming woman this is ??? :paranoid:
Fortunately, the rest of the album is very cool and I love to come back to it.

Portada-de-I-Am-Not-a-Dog-on-a-Chain.jpg

elvis 2022 soundtrack, from elvis classics and also people like eminem,doja cat,something for everyone.

lowhope.jpg

Back
Top Bottom