What’s your personal opinion on whether the two uk dates will actually go ahead?

Dust&Ashes

So by now we’ve all seen that both Leeds and London have sold poorly. Leeds is a week away so it seems unlikely that many more tickets will be sold; London has a couple more weeks to try and sell more.
I’ve got tickets for Leeds and received an email this morning from the venue about upgrading to the their VIP Lounge so obviously no cancellation has been set in motion yet (side note: when do we think they’d announce it was cancelled).
Do you think he’ll swallow his pride and play these half empty shows?

So by now we’ve all seen that both Leeds and London have sold poorly. Leeds is a week away so it seems unlikely that many more tickets will be sold; London has a couple more weeks to try and sell more.
I’ve got tickets for Leeds and received an email this morning from the venue about upgrading to the their VIP Lounge so obviously no cancellation has been set in motion yet (side note: when do we think they’d announce it was cancelled).
Do you think he’ll swallow his pride and play these half empty shows?
I think London's sold pretty well and so it should, even with losing 60% of the fanbase, as before he outed himself as a far-right extremist his London live audience was 25,000-30,000. Wembley holds 12,000 and I expect he will get it at least 3/4 full which will look OK.
Leeds is a different matter. I expect there's a chance Leeds might be cancelled and London goes ahead.
If he's feeling bruised by the whole thing, he could blame the virus and cancel.
Of course the best thing to do is retract his official support for a far-right political party (For Britain), and many thousands of us will then be happy to support him again.

I think London's sold pretty well and so it should, even with losing 60% of the fanbase, as before he outed himself as a far-right extremist his London live audience was 25,000-30,000. Wembley holds 12,000 and I expect he will get it at least 3/4 full which will look OK.
Leeds is a different matter. I expect there's a chance Leeds might be cancelled and London goes ahead.
If he's feeling bruised by the whole thing, he could blame the virus and cancel.
Of course the best thing to do is retract his official support for a far-right political party (For Britain), and many thousands of us will then be happy to support him again.

OK let's take a look at this & see what we can make of it from any obvious clooses...
  • losing 60% of the fanbase
  • far-right extremist
  • Leeds might be cancelled
  • he could blame the virus and cancel
  • best thing to do is retract his official support for a far-right political party (For Britain)
  • happy to support him again
Yep, as suspected, it's got skinny's footprints all over it. Knob.

I really hope the London show goes ahead. It's my first time seeing Morrissey and id be gutted if it was cancelled.

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom