Westie's 4,000!

WOWza!! I didn't even realize it!! :D My 4,000th officially "NOW" has been posted! *takes a humble bow* :D

Thanks Kui....your very sweet. :)
I guess, I should really attribute most posts to the frink thread and the off-topic board...:D And others too!

Thank you again kind brother!

Love Westie xoxo

Wow, what a chatterbox..
:p

well bloody done! I've enjoyed every one too!

Wow, that is a great way to congratulate someone! :D I congratulate Hattie for coming up with the best possible milestone post compliment. ;)
I think I might be a tad tipsy...

Congratulations Westie!!!!!! :D post on, post on ..

Congratulations Westie!!!!!! :D post on, post on ..

:p Thank you AMY!

By the way, I just wanted to say that I hope things are or will get better for you with your Gran. Although I have never personally experienced that situation, I can only imagine how hard that must be.

My thoughts and prayers are with you that things get better...;)

Love,
Westie xoxox

Thank you virtie!

:( Why do you feel sick...actually I kinda do too, although I believe it's because I haven't eaten anything all day really.....except for now....but why are feeling sick my dear?? :(

vodka

and don't i know it...:(
i wasn't even drunk

:p Thank you AMY!

By the way, I just wanted to say that I hope things are or will get better for you with your Gran. Although I have never personally experienced that situation, I can only imagine how hard that must be.

My thoughts and prayers are with you that things get better...;)

Love,
Westie xoxox

Thankyou Westie.

My Gran is in hospital at the moment so it is stressful but it is the best place for her health I think, where she can have the best care until she gets better and then we can make a decision about living arrangements and so on. I asked God for some guidance and I think we will make the right decision in the end. Just have to keep hoping for the best! :)

xxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom