West Ham vs Millwall

GirlAfraid23

As some of you might know its the hammers VS the lions in the Carling Cup...I only know this as my boyfriend is a big fan of West Ham and he is thinking of going...I'm worried because they are big rivals and last time there were murders! If anyone knows anything to reassure me or information I should tell him so he won't go, i'd very much appreciate it!

The playoff semis went alright(ish).

Should be alright if he isn't a hooligan.

Last edited:
Play song one from Vauxhall and I and listen to the first five words sung.

It's an evening match as well. So plenty of Shandy will have been consumed in time for kick off. I think the police are more concerned about the congestion on the roads, as it will clash with the evening rush hour out of London.

What does the National Front Disco have to do with Millwall vs. West Ham?

I'll only say that you'd have more grounds to worry if he were a Millwall fan.

There is a big West Ham fan who posts on here isn't there? He has a picture from Stingray or something? In my experience of Upton Park it's a lot safer than it was but given that Millwall have only been given a tiny number of tickets there will be a lot of Millwall fans in the West Ham end. Be careful but you should be OK, been a few years since I have been though.

There is a big West Ham fan who posts on here isn't there? He has a picture from Stingray or something? In my experience of Upton Park it's a lot safer than it was but given that Millwall have only been given a tiny number of tickets there will be a lot of Millwall fans in the West Ham end. Be careful but you should be OK, been a few years since I have been though.

Maybe you mean Virgil Tracey? Not 'seen' him round here for yonks.
Hope he's ok. Anyone heard?

Laughable when you see football casuals 25-30 years on and still behaving the same way.
They know no different mind but sadly bring their kids up the same way.

Wish it'd go to a reply at The Den. Millwall are obviously gonna lose in extra time though.

Absolute mayhem there in and OUTSIDE DURING the game apparently. Someone has been stabbed, helicopters hovering over the area. I thought it'd be bad, but not this bad.

Back
Top Bottom