Wellmont Theatre

I recieved my hard tickets about 10 days ago in the mail. I posted one for sale in the market place at face value for the floor (which is sold out) in case anyone is interested.

I just got mine today.
Nearly had a heartattack when the tickets said I had seats 899 and 900.
Then I saw GA at the bottom and I put the knife down..:)

I'm going. And it's during spring break. yay

yeah its sold old..Don't mind me I just always think of the worst, like Moz cancelling for whatever reason like 07 & I showed up to the garden like a dumbass:lbf::lbf:Met a few cool people though, smoked a blunt, & of course Moz returned in the fall so it was all good, I just excited bout the show!!

Last edited:
i'm going!
and also to carnegie hall on the 26th.
tried for bowery and webster hall but they sold like milk and bread before a blizzard.

so i bought my ticket yesterday and then realized it was ga balcony. doh!

how hard is it to sneak onto the floor?

One week from today is Wellmont and I'm worried. I made sure to purchase from the box office and not ebay to have my "refund protection".:D

i'm a tiny bit worried, but he should be fine in a week. so, come this time next week...i'll be asleep in line at wellmont:thumb:

Shawn, did you get balcony? Are you still going to line up? They told me the balcony was huge - 1,000.

Or sneak onto the floor?:D;)

Shawn, did you get balcony? Are you still going to line up? They told me the balcony was huge - 1,000.

Or sneak onto the floor?:D;)
i bought a floor off someone and sold my balcony to a friend. heh.

i wont lie, i did scope photos of the theater to see how high the balcony was. its pretty tall...

Does anyone have an extra ticket? I think I might in the market for one. PM me?

With one week to go, and mounting cancellations, I am getting nervous.
I got burned when the PNC Arts Center show was cancelled in 07. That would have been my first time seeing him so I was crushed by the news on the night of the show (I made up for that w/ 3 nights at the Hammerstein)

If they do cancell this one I certainly wouldn't hold it against Mozz, I'd like to see him in good form and in good spirits or, not at all.

Back
Top Bottom