Wellington (Dec. 14), Brisbane (Dec. 17) confirmed - true-to-you.net

Wellington and Brisbane dates just announced...

Additional dates - true-to-you.net
10 September 2012

Morrissey will play Wellington (New Zealand) Town Hall on Friday December 14, and Brisbane (Australia) Convention Center on Monday December 17th.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is still one date to be announced. We all have our fingers crossed for Adelaide, well, those of us in Adelaide do :) haha.

the final date has to be Adelaide

I'm so happy the tour is starting in my city: Brisbane :)

from there it's down to Melbourne: there isn't time to go to Perth and back in time for the Sydney gig

so I'd say it's Adelaide, then finishing up at Sydney Opera House.

Looks like any fans in Perth may have to travel to Adelaide if they want to see Moz.

This may in fact be the third best thing to happen in Brisbane (the other two being Mozzer's previous visits)!

Happy that Morrissey is coming to Australia, but an Adelaide date would make it even better! Could it be possible that he might play the Entertainment Centre Theatre (the new, smaller capacity venue) as that has no bookings on the 20th or 21st Decemeber.
C'mon Boz, drive from Melbourne to Adelaide again :)

So we know the cities and dates, except for most likely Adelaide to be added
Do we know if this will be properly announced this week yet?
If it is, then tickets will most likely go on sale next week, how much do we think this will be?
How much were the US concerts?

Happy that Morrissey is coming to Australia, but an Adelaide date would make it even better! Could it be possible that he might play the Entertainment Centre Theatre (the new, smaller capacity venue) as that has no bookings on the 20th or 21st Decemeber.

Did I read somewhere or other that Boz copped a speeding fine during that drive ?

No Adelaide or Perth. :(
2nd show in Sydney instead.

Looks like it'll be a pilgrimage all over Oz for some. And so near Xmas! Oh well, looks like I won't be giving anyone presents this year..besides myself. Selfish, I know! :/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom