Well-written critique

Woo! Tommy Robinson has been freed!! His contempt conviction was thrown out!

Tommy is free!! Up yours!

The three judge panel reportedly ruled that Tommy Robinson's conviction was inappropriate and wrong.

Everyone who said otherwise should now apologize. He should never have been put in jail. Morrissey was right again.

I’m afraid this doesn’t advance the debate one jot. I deprecate his slide towards the far right like you but the essay reads like a sixth former’s general studies essay. It’s a bit desperate to cite it, frankly, almost as though you’re scouring the net for confirmation of your own conclusions.

MOZ 1

Skinny 0

:rock:

I have a rule which is if THE POPE OF MOPE is at the start of an interview or a bit into the interview then I refuse to read the article,lazy journalism at its best,thus why I chucked it twelve lines in.

Same old tired stories that been PROVEN TO WRONG WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN FFS!!!@

'Sub species' BULLSHIT QUOTE AGAIN

Tommy little bear is a goose steppin Hitler fan - A MAN WHO HEAD BUTTED A REAL NAZI TWAT AND GOT DONE FOR IT!! Go google...

Fed up of all theses lies man :ahhh::ahhh:

I see what you did there, forgetting to post as Vegan.Cro.

What are your thoughts on Morrissey's sympathy with the Nazis and his latest allegence of a Holocaust denier?

I know modern right wingers are all 1939 when it comes to Muslims but I thought you'd grown out of the Jewish thing?

I asked a modern right-winger and he says he'll let you know when he's finished making his latest George Soros meme.

The view that Morrissey is still using the tactics he's always used - controversial opinions, going against the flow, and expressing a deep disdain for the mainstream and institutions of authority - is one I can agree with. But his willingness to shock at any cost has led to huge inconsistencies in his own thinking. He now offends the people that he once stood up for. What I still find puzzling is: how did we get here?

What are your thoughts on Morrissey's sympathy with the Nazis and his latest allegence of a Holocaust denier?

I know modern right wingers are all 1939 when it comes to Muslims but I thought you'd grown out of the Jewish thing?
I could quote Bowie to you, does that mean I appreciated his Nazi soundbite nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom