Well, that's it for me everyone.

Re: To Multiple

I have spent my whole life in ruins because of people who are nice, I will not change and I will not be nice.

> I have spent my whole life in ruins because of people who are
> nice, I will not change and I will not be nice.

If you have ever listened to the song, morrissey sings sarcastically the word "nice," but then i guess you don't get his drift either.

Unlike you, I have good intensions.

hnia

I have good intentions too, hnia, I want to rid this board of no-humour, goody-gumdrops like you. I see you still can't resist reading me darling, do you secretly like me? I am not a bad person you know, I just get web-rage whenever I sit down and read the rubbish that is posted here, perhaps its me who should stop coming here, but I can't resist, I like it here, I like being with other Morrissey fans. I think you are wrong about Morrissey singing sarcastically, niceness is not a fine quality you know.

> I have good intentions too, hnia, I want to rid this board of
> no-humour, goody-gumdrops like you. I see you still can't resist
> reading me darling, do you secretly like me? I am not a bad
> person you know, I just get web-rage whenever I sit down and
> read the rubbish that is posted here, perhaps its me who should
> stop coming here, but I can't resist, I like it here, I like
> being with other Morrissey fans. I think you are wrong about
> Morrissey singing sarcastically, niceness is not a fine quality
> you know.

You're not listening to the *tenor* of his singing. "Nice" is definitely sung with sarcasism. It is especially apparent in live versions. "people who are 'Niiiiice'." Implying that they claim to have good intensions and act "nice" around them, but eventually they end up screwing him over. You're really missing the meaning of the words if you think overwise. I did like posting here, but what you like to call goody-gumdrops, i like to call respect, maturity. Do you even realize how ridiculious you sound, calling a grown adult goody-gumdrops?

Just so you know, I don't really care anymore how much you want to bastardize Morrissey's lyrics to suit your demented agenda. You can rock the boat, make racist statements, play your games, ridicule everyone and everything, and basically just be yourself; I just stopped giving a sh'o't about two minutes ago. If it doesn't bother you that you have placed a salt on a wound, why should i care? Psychology 101 here, from your responses i gather that you are unable to empathize with others due to a complete lack of self-worth. *my advice, volunteer somewhere* It could change your whole outlook on life.

Peace,
hnia

> You're not listening to the *tenor* of his singing.
> "Nice" is definitely sung with sarcasism. It is
> especially apparent in live versions. "people who are
> 'Niiiiice'." Implying that they claim to have good
> intensions and act "nice" around them, but eventually
> they end up screwing him over. You're really missing the meaning
> of the words if you think overwise. I did like posting here, but
> what you like to call goody-gumdrops, i like to call respect,
> maturity. Do you even realize how ridiculious you sound, calling
> a grown adult goody-gumdrops?

> Just so you know, I don't really care anymore how much you want
> to bastardize Morrissey's lyrics to suit your demented agenda.
> You can rock the boat, make racist statements, play your games,
> ridicule everyone and everything, and basically just be
> yourself; I just stopped giving a sh'o't about two minutes ago.
> If it doesn't bother you that you have placed a salt on a wound,
> why should i care? Psychology 101 here, from your responses i
> gather that you are unable to empathize with others due to a
> complete lack of self-worth. *my advice, volunteer somewhere* It
> could change your whole outlook on life.

> Peace,
> hnia

I love this message.

Angel

I still disagree about the lyric, I think he is emphasizing just how irritating nice can be, still thats the beauty of music and poetry e.t.c. we take our own interpretations from the work of others, so I don't think its missing the meaning to have a different understanding.

You are so nasty to me in your comments that it proves you are no better than me and so you should really get off your high horse. If you actually believe I have low self-worth why try to make it worse for me unless you are a complete bitch. Where is your empathy you ignorant, intolerant, menstrual whore. You have a nerve writing "peace", I have never read such a hate-filled response just because we disagree over song meanings. Everything you have said I do has just been done by you to me. I don't play games and I don't post racist comments (I expect you defend morrissey on the racist front though don't you). Now I have advised you a couple of times not to read my stuff, its a simple request, I don't demand you leave the board or anything drastic like that. Perhaps you should consider your own maturity when you answer people.

Before you return please have a look in the dictionary, perhaps get Margox to help you with the following;
1,definately
2,sarcasm
3,intentions
4,ridiculous

I wouldn't normally mention your ability in this area,but since you pick up on my choice of words I thought I would join in. Seriously though hnia, you have a big problem with me and I don't know why, I really don't, maybe there is room for one more on this empathy-teaching volunteer course. Perhaps you, me and the mentally ill could get together and knock out a few xmas cards. Try to stop being nasty, it doesn't suit you.

> , perhaps its me who should
> stop coming here,

GOOD POINT!

> GOOD POINT!

I know, its people like you that remind of the standards of education and humour that is on this board. I notice that you still do not have any worthy points of your own to post. Still going around reading other peoples threads and adding your snidey little comments at the bottom. Do you know how uninteresting and dull you are? No you don't, you are too busy being self-righteous. Tedious!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I know, its people like you that remind of the standards of
> education and humour that is on this board. I notice that you
> still do not have any worthy points of your own to post. Still
> going around reading other peoples threads and adding your
> snidey little comments at the bottom. Do you know how
> uninteresting and dull you are? No you don't, you are too busy
> being self-righteous. Tedious!!!!!!!!!!!!

My my, no one even has to encourage you, you just spew out all of this on your own. I don't need to make "worthy" posts in your eyes. Take a good look at your own posts you anal-angsty-pole up my ass jerk! You make no points, you spew out a million insults, and you point the finger at me for worthless posts. No, dear, I'm only following from YOUR meaningless example.

Oh, one note, to point the finger at someone for uninteresting posts, you have to at first make interesting posts yourself. Which you don't do.

Oh, and one more note, while I'm at it. You made the point of leaving the board. I only agreed with that. Maybe you should follow your own points, and help us rid this board of idiots like you who have nothing else to do but bore us to death with it here.

> My my, no one even has to encourage you, you just spew out all
> of this on your own. I don't need to make "worthy"
> posts in your eyes. Take a good look at your own posts you
> anal-angsty-pole up my ass jerk! You make no points, you spew
> out a million insults, and you point the finger at me for
> worthless posts. No, dear, I'm only following from YOUR
> meaningless example.

> Oh, one note, to point the finger at someone for uninteresting
> posts, you have to at first make interesting posts yourself.
which you don't do.

YES I do, my comments are the best here, everybody knows, everybody says so, they say oh oh oh you have loads of posts, so many posts, more posts than they can stand. Listen to me you losers who try to bring me down, you are heretics and I shall have you, I shall have you my pretties and your little dogs too. You are all mine.

> My my, no one even has to encourage you, you just spew out all
> of this on your own. I don't need to make "worthy"
> posts in your eyes. Take a good look at your own posts you
> anal-angsty-pole up my ass jerk! You make no points, you spew
> out a million insults, and you point the finger at me for
> worthless posts. No, dear, I'm only following from YOUR
> meaningless example.

> Oh, one note, to point the finger at someone for uninteresting
> posts, you have to at first make interesting posts yourself.
> Which you don't do.

Oh get back in your pram!

> Oh get back in your pram!

Well, thank you! I wondered who "Wet Panties" was, and now I know. It's nice to see you with a different name. But, your other name fits you better, oh and since you and Multiple are attached at the hip, are you him too? You both reply to the same posts, one after the other. Do you just have no one else to relate to, or are you both the same boring person?

> Well, thank you! I wondered who "Wet Panties" was, and
> now I know. It's nice to see you with a different name. But,
> your other name fits you better, oh and since you and Multiple
> are attached at the hip, are you him too? You both reply to the
> same posts, one after the other. Do you just have no one else to
> relate to, or are you both the same boring person?

Now listen here you! I won't be spoken to in this way by the likes of you. Checking the board everyday looking for the use of psuedonyms, is a futile pass-time. All of the messages could be written by one person, you could be Margox for all we know. This stuff has been asked before and there is no way to tell so why bother, you useless idiot.

Back
Top Bottom